TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Throttle body return spring

timbarna

give me 5 mins ill grab a pic.

didnt hear back from my guy but will stop there in person also will see if there's any junk yards by me!! I was stuck on baby duty all day. The wife was proud of me, I didn't forget I was watching her this time !!!! :happy feet:

yea i've tried all the junk yards in my area. and noting.i think its too new to be common in a junk yard.

Hey went to my dealer the parts guy said that you have to buy a new throttle body to get the spring. Then ask my service manager and he said the same thing. It's one unit when anything has to be done to a throttlebody its just replaced. I will try a couple of junk yards for you but you should find a site that sells take off parts. I have seen a couple online with decent prices. Pray that I don't find the spring first cause it will cost you and not money either!!!! :drool:

Hey everyone, i broke my Return spring,for a (05-09 GT) was wondering if anyone knew where i might get a new one. neither the dealers or parts stores sell it, and id like to drive my car =D this sucks!

I found one site NEWTAKEOFF.com they have some nice parts and they have a throttle body for 179.00. I was thinking you can always send that bbk back and just pony up on the ford racing one it comes complete and chromed. Just a thought.

Hey everyone, i broke my Return spring,for a (05-09 GT) was wondering if anyone knew where i might get a new one. neither the dealers or parts stores sell it, and id like to drive my car =D this sucks!

Hey I should have thought of this before try Anderson ford motorsports he has everything and does everything. If they dont have it then just upgrade.

Archived