TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bull Run Cards

Sherri  Leicht

Going thru some stuff, I came across some extra Bull Run Cards from the 2008 run. Anybody want them or need one to fill a set? I have 3 #1 cards, 3 #2 cards and 1 each of 3, 4, 8, 12. They are going in the recycle if no one wants/needs them.

All that I have left now is 2 #1 cards and a fairly used #2 card :)

Any you have left would be great;our failed to survive the house fire!

will pick them up in Vegas and purchase many cocktails for you!

Doc Scott and Rebel

Jeff, I need a #7.

Dont have any extras to trade however. They did only go to 12 right?

Thanks,

Sean

#7 is yours Sean. Wow, I didn't get #12, I guess that I need that one also. Since Carrie and I were stuck at the accident scene, we never got to the finish line before the end, so we didn't get #12.

edit: I didn't look at MSMAP's pic above. I guess #3 was the Saturday Schedule and #12 was the Sunday Schedule. Not sure why we didn't get those, other than we did hit the road pretty early on Sunday.

I ended up with extras too I think. I'll look.

I may have to sleep under them. The Mrs. just found one of the flag girls facebook pages in my friend list.

Hey, we have to have a way to contact them for the next event. People pay good money to have flag girls! hysterical.gif

I ended up with extras too I think. I'll look.

I may have to sleep under them. The Mrs. just found one of the flag girls facebook pages in my friend list.

Do it like I did, Paige is on my wife's friends list also! :)

• 6 months later...

Well, it turns out I have a couple of extras, but when I was going through all that stuff I failed to really write it down....I want to say #s 9 and 12 and possible a 3?

But, that said...I thought it might be good to show off and have a pictoral record of all the cards and goodies we got for that event. Man, this doesnt even include all the big items in the goodie bags...remember those days when goodie bags were filled with actual goodies? :hysterical:

BR Backside.JPG

This here is the backside of all the Cards

BR01.JPGBR02.JPGBR03.JPGBR04.JPGBR05.JPGBR06.JPG

BR Backside.JPG

BR01.JPG

BR02.JPG

BR03.JPG

BR04.JPG

BR05.JPG

BR06.JPG

I left out our coveted Time Cards...we got two, one to use, which we had to hand back to them, and this one we got as an extra.

T2008 BR Timecard.JPG

Oh and along with the really cool Bullrun Challenge Terlingua Shield and Sponsor decals and car numbers, we also got this cool little item, an aluminum bunny with tape backing that you can put on any vehicle, but I just cant bring myself to apply it...

T2008 Car emblem.JPGT2008 car emblem 2.JPG

I think what I will end up doing is putting all of these items I have shown yall in a frame and mount it on my wall.

Its pretty cool to think we were part of, (and actually were in the lead until PoPo pulled us over right before the last checkpoint) of the only Bullrun Shelby event!

As time goes by, its going to be one of those things that us attendees can't believe we were actually there, and those that weren't will be kicking themselves for missing out on. The more I think about it, the more I get excited about the upcoming Granbury event! The GT350 race and rally should be one for the books also!! :happy feet:

T2008 BR Timecard.JPG

T2008 Car emblem.JPG

T2008 car emblem 2.JPG

I left out our coveted Time Cards...we got two, one to use, which we had to hand back to them, and this one we got as an extra.

T2008 BR Timecard.JPG

Oh and along with the really cool Bullrun Challenge Terlingua Shield and Sponsor decals and car numbers, we also got this cool little item, an aluminum bunny with tape backing that you can put on any vehicle, but I just cant bring myself to apply it...

T2008 Car emblem.JPGT2008 car emblem 2.JPG

I think what I will end up doing is putting all of these items I have shown yall in a frame and mount it on my wall.

Its pretty cool to think we were part of, (and actually were in the lead until PoPo pulled us over right before the last checkpoint) of the only Bullrun Shelby event!

As time goes by, its going to be one of those things that us attendees can't believe we were actually there, and those that weren't will be kicking themselves for missing out on. The more I think about it, the more I get excited about the upcoming Granbury event! The GT350 race and rally should be one for the books also!! :happy feet:

If you have any extras you would consider parting with Warren, pm me and Id love to take them off your hands.....

as you say, the party I lament having missed....and I dont miss many..........like the first birthday bash,

there will never be a T8 again......

cant wait to hear some stories this Sept/Oct.......

Michael, if none of the attendees need them, sure, but I want to make sure they go to someone that might need one to make a set.

Sherri, the time cards we weren't 'supposed' to get, but they handed one to Sean and I both and only took one of them when we left, so we kept the other. (if I remember that correctly)

Archived