TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heat Exchanger Water Pump Relay Location

Revan Racing

Just trying to determine where Ford relocated the relay that activates the heat exchanger water pump so that those of you who have purchased the Shelby Heat Exchanger can also by-pass the ECU and trigger the heat exchanger and water pump at key on.

Please take a pic and post.

Thanks

Van

Just trying to determine where Ford relocated the relay that activates the heat exchanger water pump so that those of you who have purchased the Shelby Heat Exchanger can also by-pass the ECU and trigger the heat exchanger and water pump at key on.

Thanks

Van

Ok I'm not sure how this will work but here goes

Here is the Battery Junction Block Relay is second one down on left Charge air cooler pump relay

BJB.jpg

And here is the corisponding wire schematic with the pins

WiringSchematic.jpg

Pin 1 Wh-Bu Hot in start or run

Pin 2 Gn-Bn Powertrain Control Module

Pin 3 Wh-Rd Hot at all times

Pin 4 Wh-Gn Charge air cooler pump

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Van

Van,

Let me know what you find out regarding this, as you know I'm getting ready to do the wiring for your HE.

Also looking forward to receiving the upgrade you've recommended for my 10 as well, the mod bug had bitten me hard!

Thanks,

Bish

Thanks

Van

Stop by the office if you're in the area and I'll show you which one it is and what pins to use.

Jared

Archived