TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT in Austin, Texas

SVOC

HAHAHHA! wow that gonna be a fat saturday, I see no problem with that, or an earlier date would work too.

Seems like It's always feast or famine...lol :hysterical:

Perhaps we can do lunch the weekend after next...

I'm glad to see you have lots of experience on performance cars; I'm sure I'll need your expertise from time to time ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I could drag some of you Austin guys down a little and do a half way meet and eat (and oogle)???

Saturday sounds great! Oh wait, I'll be in Vegas. Racing on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. With a 1000 HP GTX1 and about 100 Shelbys. Too bad.

What does everybody's schedule look like on Jan 23 or 30th?

Thinking San Marcos. Jeff wants to do it at some place called Bikini's (I guess so he can wear hishysterical.gif ).

Maybe I could drag some of you Austin guys down a little and do a half way meet and eat (and oogle)???

Saturday sounds great! Oh wait, I'll be in Vegas. Racing on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. With a 1000 HP GTX1 and about 100 Shelbys. Too bad.

What does everybody's schedule look like on Jan 23 or 30th?

Thinking San Marcos. Jeff wants to do it at some place called Bikini's (I guess so he can wear hishysterical.gif ).

In Austin, the best eye candy is at Bonedaddy's and Twin Peaks :drool: . Bikini's gets the leftovers... :hysterical:

ok, I updated post number #21 with suggestions for restaurants.

Lori though we might bea able to get Plucker's to block off park of the parkking area for us, but we would have to know that's where we're going probably by tomorrow, so take that for what it's worth.

ok, I updated post number #21 with suggestions for restaurants.

Lori though we might bea able to get Plucker's to block off park of the parkking area for us, but we would have to know that's where we're going probably by tomorrow, so take that for what it's worth.

Slick is thinking of bringing a friend with her.

:hysterical3: And now I can see what all you boys are up to now.

La Margarita's 6:00pm tomorrow (saturday) in Round Rock

1530 N Interstate 35

Round Rock, TX 78681

It's on the south bound side of I-35

If your late, ask for the Shelby Group Table, I'll leave word at the front for you.

Call me if you have problems, 512-963-5883

Look forward to meeting all that show :shift:

Jeff

La Margarita's 6:00pm tomorrow (saturday) in Round Rock

1530 N Interstate 35

Round Rock, TX 78681

It's on the south bound side of I-35

If your late, ask for the Shelby Group Table, I'll leave word at the front for you.

Call me if you have problems, 512-963-5883

Look forward to meeting all that show :shift:

Jeff

This would've been fun....next time 4 sure !!

I saw a GT-500 today pulling out of advanced auto parts. It was red with white stripes. There some something on the front grille, like a gift bow; couldn't really tell. A blonde lady was driving it. Do you know who this is? She got on 71 heading towards Austin.

This would've been fun....next time 4 sure !!

I saw a GT-500 today pulling out of advanced auto parts. It was red with white stripes. There some something on the front grille, like a gift bow; couldn't really tell. A blonde lady was driving it. Do you know who this is? She got on 71 heading towards Austin.

Funny thing is we passed her just before Tucker Hill Rd the same day we pounced on you, I have no clue who she is, Lori has also seen her, and I haven't ever seen her at the Bastrop Area Crusier's get together on saturday nights at TSC either.

We'll miss you Ed, but you can always call and we can get together any other time if you would like, I'll text you today about lunch.

http://www.lamargarita.us/

So far it looks like we have 15+ people showing up for dinner, I have noticed no one else has posted up, but if your reading this, just come on out we'll be glad to share our table with you, and/or call me to let us know your wanting to come share in some great camaraderie.

Chad, a friend of ours is also bringing his 1000hp 95' Cobra as well, whom seems to always get pulled over by the Bike Cops

Bastrop_Car_show_2008_155.jpg

Funny thing is we passed her just before Tucker Hill Rd the same day we pounced on you, I have no clue who she is, Lori has also seen her, and I haven't ever seen her at the Bastrop Area Crusier's get together on saturday nights at TSC either.

We'll miss you Ed, but you can always call and we can get together any other time if you would like, I'll text you today about lunch.

http://www.lamargarita.us/

So far it looks like we have 15+ people showing up for dinner, I have noticed no one else has posted up, but if your reading this, just come on out we'll be glad to share our table with you, and/or call me to let us know your wanting to come share in some great camaraderie.

Chad, a friend of ours is also bringing his 1000hp 95' Cobra as well, whom seems to always get pulled over by the Bike Cops

Bastrop_Car_show_2008_155.jpg

Jeff

I am working today so I will not be able to make it out, but hopefully I can make the next gathering.....

Additionally, I hope I can call soon about the SES light in the Lightning, life has been hectic lately!

I met Chad at the MOCA show one year and his car is impressive!!!! He asked if he could take pics of our cars together, mine is all original, and they are totally different animals;)

Laurence

Jeff

I am working today so I will not be able to make it out, but hopefully I can make the next gathering.....

Additionally, I hope I can call soon about the SES light in the Lightning, life has been hectic lately!

I met Chad at the MOCA show one year and his car is impressive!!!! He asked if he could take pics of our cars together, mine is all original, and they are totally different animals;)

Laurence

Laurence, call anytime, sorry you have to work, if you get to break away I'm sure we'll be there for a good 3 hours or so, so drop by late if you like.

Chad and I have known each other for quite some time, and though he still has issues with it from time to time, we still plug away at making it right, but at least he drives it, and takes it places.

Both my wife and I are also MOCA members, and she is on the BOD too, along with us being MCA members also.

Jeff

We called the restaurant, they don't take reservations but will sit us all at once, to we need to be kind of punctual, we told them we will have 25 people and maybe more so they are prepared for us and said that that was a good time (6pm) for us to show as it doesn't start to really fill up till around 8pm on saturday.

Lori and I are meeting two 93' Cobra's we're meeting at HWY 95 and CR 1441 at 4:30 - 4:45pm to caravan there, we'll probably take HWY 95 to CR1626 to HWY 79 for a nice winding country back road drive there.

I'm also bringing a camera, so those of you under the witness protection program may need to let me know so as I don't blow your cover.

We had 23 people show up, not too bad for short notice, we'll do this again soon.

A few shots before it got to dark and too cold:

Cheers,

Jeff

You did have a great turn out...congrats!

We had a great turn out too !! 92,000 lol :hysterical:

I wonder if this is her? http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1550887125.html

There should be a large turn out of cars at the Cabelas in Buda tonight according to Austin Area Stangs if anyones intrested.

We actually went last week when we got back from the Shelby lunch in San Antonio. Not many cars there at first but then the AAS crowd showed up. They had all gone to the import show at the Hill Country Galleria before driving down there. Didn't stay long after that because it was very cold by that point. I took my car and my friend Laura (Slick on AAS) brought out her '04 and her dad drove out her '92 that's for sale. Our friend Bobby (mayor of Buda) brought out his 09 GT500 KR. I so love that car!!!! Plus a couple of members from MOCA (Mustang Owners Club of Austin) arrived but didn't stay about 30 minutes.

Spotted a black with red stripes GT-500 vert in Bastrop. Do you guys know him/her?

The only vert I know like that is Warren's and I know it's not here in town. Hmmmm, wonder who it could've been? :headscratch:

Jeff wanted me to ask about a SGT (black w/silver stripes) driving down Hwy 21 with something in the driver's side quarter window. He saw it about the Roadhouse. Any idea on who that was?

The only vert I know like that is Warren's and I know it's not here in town. Hmmmm, wonder who it could've been? :headscratch:

Jeff wanted me to ask about a SGT (black w/silver stripes) driving down Hwy 21 with something in the driver's side quarter window. He saw it about the Roadhouse. Any idea on who that was?

Besides my black SGT, there is a black Mustang GT with wide silver stripes, a duckbill spoiler, a hood scoop, and gunmetal razors. I had seen this car for sale at Munday Ford.

There is another SGT "clone" in town, and I use the term loosely. It is blue with white stripes, a hood scoop, side scoops, billet grille, MGT spoiler, and Shelby GT labeled side stripes. I've seen it for sale on Craigslist several times.

My car has etched glass pony stickers on both quarter windows.

I look forward to the next "Austin/Bastrop" bash and hope to make it this time and meet some of you "guys" in person.

Besides my black SGT, there is a black Mustang GT with wide silver stripes, a duckbill spoiler, a hood scoop, and gunmetal razors. I had seen this car for sale at Munday Ford.

There is another SGT "clone" in town, and I use the term loosely. It is blue with white stripes, a hood scoop, side scoops, billet grille, MGT spoiler, and Shelby GT labeled side stripes. I've seen it for sale on Craigslist several times.

My car has etched glass pony stickers on both quarter windows.

I look forward to the next "Austin/Bastrop" bash and hope to make it this time and meet some of you "guys" in person.

I took the GT500 vert to one of the Bastrop Area Cruiser meets at Tractor Supply (they meet there like 3 out of 4 Saturdays). A gentleman came up to us, who has a SGT I believe, and kept asking a friend of ours if it was a clone. He was like no, that's the real thing and second, talk to her because that's her car....he just walked off. This is with the hood up and everything. :fool: I guess he couldn't believe that a female could handle 525 rwhp.

Maybe we should plan something for the 13th (I have plans next weekend and can't do anything). I would say Roadhouse or Ramos mexican restaurant for here in Bastrop. Most of our friends who live in Austin will drive out for those...lol.

Besides my black SGT, there is a black Mustang GT with wide silver stripes, a duckbill spoiler, a hood scoop, and gunmetal razors. I had seen this car for sale at Munday Ford. .

I know that car, and even saw it on the lot.

Jeff

There was a huge turn out today for the Cars and Coffee meet today in Leander, probally around 100 cars. I saw 08SGT003P, Vista Blue Vert. The owner is Mr. Shelbys PR man. He came down from Dallas.

Archived