TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT in Austin, Texas

SVOC

So who is the owner of the SGT with the vanity plate, that hunted me down Friday morning and allowed me to spank him on hwy 71, thanks that was lot of fun we had a good time, :thumbs up to you again: :)

IMG_6417.jpg

Jeff - Red GT500 vert

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who is the owner of the SGT with the vanity plate, that hunted me down Friday morning and allowed me to spank him on hwy 71, thanks that was lot of fun we had a good time, :thumbs up to you again: :)

IMG_6417.jpg

Jeff - Red GT500 vert

If I'm not mistaken, I think that is Rush Junkie

Wish I had been there with yall, I've only seen one other Shelby GT around the Austin area since geting mine.

There's another one here in Bastrop, he thought the GT500 vert was a fake, *snicker*, but anyways, how about we have a little get together and go chow down on some food and drink, and do a little bench racing?

Jeff

Cool, then we'll put something together here pretty soon, maybe next weekend perhaps.

I'm sure I push enough stuff off the desk and onto the floor to make this happen.

Funny thing is I'm supposed to be on your side of town here in a few hours to go watch some hockey with some friends.

Jeff

He should have followed, that would have made 5 Shelby's over at the shop along with all the other performance vehicles there, and we're not talking about the 1967 Mercedes Diesel either :doh:

He should have followed, that would have made 5 Shelby's over at the shop along with all the other performance vehicles there, and we're not talking about the 1967 Mercedes Diesel either :doh:

SVOC

Did you work at Motion in the past?

Laurence

WOW, you really want me to answer that?

Yes I was the MGR that gave Jim the huge shove in business momentum back in the early days, but due to some practices I do not condone it was a mutual agreement between Jim and I that I went into business for myself.

He did have the business that I was really wanted, but, well the rest as they say is history.

WOW, you really want me to answer that?

Yes I was the MGR that gave Jim the huge shove in business momentum back in the early days, but due to some practices I do not condone it was a mutual agreement between Jim and I that I went into business for myself.

He did have the business that I was really wanted, but, well the rest as they say is history.

The reason I asked is that I used to own an SVO and had met you a few times when I was parts hunting, and I thought I heard you opened a shop in Bastrop

Laurence

The reason I asked is that I used to own an SVO and had met you a few times when I was parts hunting, and I thought I heard you opened a shop in Bastrop

Laurence

Yes sir, I would be that same guy, but now I'm over in Spicewood, it's a little drive from Bastrop, but none the less it's worth the drive.

Although, when I worked with Jim, I drove from Waco everyday.

Jeff

Yes sir, I would be that same guy, but now I'm over in Spicewood, it's a little drive from Bastrop, but none the less it's worth the drive.

Although, when I worked with Jim, I drove from Waco everyday.

Jeff

Jeff

I think I remember you mentioning the Waco commute.........

Was this over 10 years ago?

Laurence

Hello ! Just got back from the big game yesterday....

I saw you and some older 'stang goofing around so thought I'd join in ;) I was on my way to get some PDR done on a couple of door dings. You made me miss my exit....lol

On the way back home I encountered a Porche Carrera Turbo; I couldn't resist....ha ha

I live in Tahitian Village, Bastrop. I agree, we should have a gathering.

Take Care,

Ed

Nice to meet you Ed, my co-partner in crime that was riding with me live there in Tahitian Village, I live on the north side of the lake, sounds like we could do a cruise into Austin for a meet, my co-partner in crime said he'd bring out his blown 93' Cobra.

Jeff

Nice to meet you Ed, my co-partner in crime that was riding with me live there in Tahitian Village, I live on the north side of the lake, sounds like we could do a cruise into Austin for a meet, my co-partner in crime said he'd bring out his blown 93' Cobra.

Jeff

Sounds like fun!

After this coming weekend should be fine for me...playoff game Saturday night! :happy feet:

Wind in my hair

Shifting and drifting

Mechanical music

Adrenaline surge

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil

The scented country air

Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape

Every nerve aware.

I guess this will be the Austin/Bastrop Shelby Bash lmao!! :jackinbox:

So what's what the better day, this saturday or sunday.

Where do we want to meet, Bone Daddy's, or make a suggestions........

Suggested Eatery's:

Springfield Catfish Parlor (1 vote)

Plucker's, Lori thinks we might be able to get the parking lot block off for us.

La Margarita, Round Rock (2 votes)

Tentative showing:

SVOC and STNG GRL: GT500 vert, maybe the Cobra R clone

BHAM and Wife: Blown 93' Cobra

Bobby and Wife: GT500KR

SGT0128: SGT

LGSchmidtJr: ?????????

Scary and Sweet Pea: 06/04 GT

Slick: 04' GT

Not going to make it:

rush_junky: SGT

Anyone else, post up and we'll add you to the list.

Ok, just got off the phone with Bobby, his vote was Springfield Catfish up by Pflugerville, saturday around 6pm.

He also said if the weather is nice he'll drag out the "Beast"

Jeff

Wind in my hair

Shifting and drifting

Mechanical music

Adrenaline surge

Well-weathered leather, hot metal and oil

The scented country air

Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape

Every nerve aware.

Oh hell ya ! Red Barchetta ! Now you're talkin'

Hey Rush, is that a '10 steering wheel on a SGT there?

Oh, BTW- Ive got Red Sector A blaring in my background as I write this! :happy feet:

A kick ass song ! You guys are talkin' my language...lol :hysterical:

I guess this will be the Austin/Bastrop Shelby Bash lmao!! :jackinbox:

So what's what the better day, this saturday or sunday.

Where do we want to meet, Bone Daddy's, or make a suggestions........

Tentative showing:

SVOC and STNG GRL: GT500 vert, maybe the Cobra R clone

BHAM and wife: Blown 93' Cobra

Bobby: GT500KR

SGT0128: SGT

LGSchmidtJr: ?????????

rush_junky: SGT

Anyone else, post up and we'll add you to the list.

Ah man....I'll be at the Cowboys game Saturday.... :cry:

BTW, ShelbyDW lives in the area.... http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/user/22174-shelbydw/

I think we could have a debate on who is the Rush Junkie, I stem back there with John Rutsy criteria 1973.

Well Ed maybey we can make an exception, and go have dinner at Kendra's Road House before you leave town, I could use a great burger.

With a beer, eh?

bob-doug-24.jpg

Hey Rush, is that a '10 steering wheel on a SGT there?

Oh, BTW- Ive got Red Sector A blaring in my background as I write this! :happy feet:

Yes, I just installed the steering wheel last weekend ! Check out his topic for the info: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/49538-new-2010-gt500-steering-wheel-wiring/

I think we could have a debate on who is the Rush Junkie, I stem back there with John Rutsy criteria 1973.

Well Ed maybey we can make an exception, and go have dinner at Kendra's Road House before you leave town, I could use a great burger.

With a beer, eh?

bob-doug-24.jpg

Sounds great ! My cell is 512-423-2732 How does noon Saturday sound? I have to leave town NLT 1:30 Sat.

RIP John Rutsy :salute:

Sounds great ! My cell is 512-423-2732 How does noon Saturday sound? I have to leave town NLT 1:30 Sat.

RIP John Rutsy :salute:

HAHAHHA! wow that gonna be a fat saturday, I see no problem with that, or an earlier date would work too.

Archived