TEAM SHELBY FORUM

xbox live

RACERX009

Does anyone here play xbox live call of duty games and would like to play as a team. Maybe set up private matches against other teams from other car forums.

Just a thought plus you can get that stress release from poping the enemy!!

LOL i use to then I got the "RED RING OF DEATH" so I have to buy another one, but my gamertag is ramenn00dles. My college breakfast, lunch and dinner meal so leave me alone :hysterical::hysterical:

Hey Matts,

I got the RROD on mine also. So, just for grins, I contacted them through xbox.com.. It turns out that they extended the warranty on some of the consoles that have this problem. I wound up getting a replacement console for free. It might be worth checking into. :beerchug:

Hey Matts,

I got the RROD on mine also. So, just for grins, I contacted them through xbox.com.. It turns out that they extended the warrantee on some of the consoles that have this problem. I wound up getting a replacement console for free. It might be worth checking into. :beerchug:

REALLY?! :eek5:

I'll check!

Thanks nighttrain777!

REALLY?! :eek5:

I'll check!

Thanks nighttrain777!

Yea it's a 3 year warranty on the ring of death. At least mine was. Got a new one and a 1 month free gold membership for my troubles.

And yes, I play COD MW2. That game rocks!

LOL i use to then I got the "RED RING OF DEATH" so I have to buy another one, but my gamertag is ramenn00dles. My college breakfast, lunch and dinner meal so leave me alone :hysterical::hysterical:

Hey, I have gotten the ring of death and almost sent it in. But found out if your video cable in the rear of box is even a hair loose it will give you the death ring. Since that cable fix never had a problem ever again. So check all of the easy stuff and see if you can reboot it yourself. I mostly play in the winter time!!! But with the new COD my favorite map is the wasteland , I hang back and run from one machine gun to the other and mow them down. They get so pissed they finally storm and try to kill me but most of them dont make it cause I blast them. Plus they dont realize one of the sniper hangs back and watch for easy pickin's. :hysterical:

Well, I hooked up with AwakeinAZ last nite on Xbox and he was nice enough to let me play along side him and his buddy's. All I have to say is thank God it's only a game.

I just like playing and not worry about shooting my own team mates and pissing off the heavy hitters by killing them then camping out. Goes over in a big way!!!! :hysterical:

But there should be xbox wars going with other forums.

Archived