TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Limited Edition Mouse

Four Door Media Announces License Agreement With Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc.

PR Newswireposted: 29 DAYS 18 HOURS AGO<P class=articleBdy><P class=articleBdy><P class=articleBdy>LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., Dec. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- LA Auto Show Kentia Hall Booth # 432 -- Four Door Media, Inc., designer, manufacturer, and distributor of specialized computer based products and accessories, today announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with racing legend Carroll Shelby/Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. The company is now authorized to design its car-shaped, wireless and wired optical computer mouse products, Road Mice™ in the shape of Shelby's current and classic vehicles. With the new agreement, Four Door Media will develop and market various Shelby vehicle replicas such as the Shelby GT-500 and Shelby Cobra that function as computer mice or pointing devices.

<P class=articleBdy>"Consumer and retail feedback in Road Mice™ has been overwhelming, we are thrilled that automakers throughout the world have embraced the opportunity to have their cars at the fingertips of auto enthusiast's everywhere," says Dan Cwieka, Chief Executive Officer of Four Door Media. "Manufacturers worldwide are working with us because they are confident that we will protect their designs and replicate their automobiles with true craftsmanship and a keen eye for detail. We're excited that our initial success has given us the opportunity to expand our Road Mice™ and Car Mouse™ fleet with yet another one of the most prominent automakers in the industry today."

<P class=articleBdy>This agreement comes on the heels of the tremendous 2009 sales success of existing Road Mice™ and Car Mouse™ products. Carroll Shelby™ designs will be included in the 2010 product rollout that includes; Limited Editions, classic cars, trucks and racing products. Carroll Shelby designs will be included in a variety of sleek models from General Motors, Ford, Lamborghini, Nissan, Dodge, Jaguar and Chrysler.

<P class=articleBdy>Current and upcoming Road Mice™ makes and models include:

• Ford Mustang GT and Ford GT
  • Chevrolet® Camaro® Concept, Corvette® Z06™
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8, Charger SRT8 and SRT8 Super Bee, and Viper SRT10
  • Lamborghini Murcielago® and Reventon®
  • Chrysler HEMI® 300C and PT Cruiser.
  • Jaguar XKR®

Hey, what do you think the odds are that we will get a 40th mouse? hysterical.gif

You mean like ALL the other 40th merchandise that there is now. :hysterical: At least we will finally have our 40th tee-shirt!

Nice find on the mouse! That is something that would be very unique sitting on the desk at work. Mark

I hope that they make one in Grabber Orange.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I bought the White Ford GT one, I haven't taken it out of the package. I sure hope the scroll wheel doesn't break on mine

Chad,

I got the Ford GT for my birthday. Cut it out of the plastic and put it to work immediately. The headlights light up when you right or left click! Way to cool

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt the need to buy one of these. I saw them in one of the Mustang Rags and thought "I have to order one of those, just never got around to it. Then found it hanging on the shelf at one of our local Fry's stores and thought "this must be fate" and brought it home. Bad news is it's not a very well built Mouse, my scroll wheel sticks really bad. It does compliment all the Mustang decor at the office though so I'll deal with it. HA!

Jason

Chad,

I got the Ford GT for my birthday. Cut it out of the plastic and put it to work immediately. The headlights light up when you right or left click! Way to cool

Got one for my birthday as well. Haven't opened it up...yet.

Archived