TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Razors and Rear Baer Brakes on Tungsten Terlingua

check6

:happy feet: Ok, I got them on the car. 20" Black Razors, with Nitto NT05 tires. On the rear I installed the Baer Eradi Speed two piece rotors and painted the calipers. Here are some pics...I know, the front wheels lack center caps, but Bud is going to hook me up at the Bash :dance:

Test drive: The Nitto NT05 are VERY sticky...a great improvement over the 18" wheels and BFG KW's...

Leann

HPIM0885.jpg

HPIM0884.jpg

:happy feet: Ok, I got them on the car. 20" Black Razors, with Nitto NT05 tires. On the rear I installed the Baer Eradi Speed two piece rotors and painted the calipers. Here are some pics...I know, the front wheels lack center caps, but Bud is going to hook me up at the Bash :dance:

Test drive: The Nitto NT05 are VERY sticky...a great improvement over the 18" wheels and BFG KW's...

Leann

HPIM0885.jpg

HPIM0884.jpg

That is sexy!

LOOKING GOOD LEANN AND ROB, LOOKING GOOD!

post-4213-126231292147_thumb.gif

post-4213-126231292147_thumb.gif

Now that Bunny looks very cool and those make for some good reference photos too. :D

Here's the Twisted Bunny toon wearing new shoes!

(Added a few other lil' changes too.)

TwistedBunnyBlkWheels.jpg

Wow! Thanks Blip! That looks so cool.... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks for everyone's comments...I love the look of the black Razors on my car too...or is it I just wanted to be different? :hysterical:

Leann

WOW!!! Your Terlingua looks amazing!!! What size rear tire are you running? I'm assuming because of the side exhaust the suspension can't go any lower for the rear? In any case that is one sharp looking ride.

Sorry, I missed your question earlier...I'm running 255/35/20...standard Terlingua size, all the way around...I would have put 275's on the back, but I could not get them in time for the Bash...I wouldn't put the suspension any lower, as I scrape from time to time over speed bumps etc...thanks for you comments!

Leann

Archived