TEAM SHELBY FORUM

customer service

BlackVert

What does it take to get some customer service from the Shelby Store? I have now emailed twice, regarding my recent order, and-nothing!

try just sending an email straight to Robert or calling. I was looking at returning a product I ordered from them and according to the site it says you must first email store@shelbyautos.com or call. I emailed and never got a reply. Never tried calling as I found a member on the forums to buy the item I was going to return. Either way theres no excuse to not having gotten back to you already

try just sending an email straight to Robert or calling. I was looking at returning a product I ordered from them and according to the site it says you must first email store@shelbyautos.com or call. I emailed and never got a reply. Never tried calling as I found a member on the forums to buy the item I was going to return. Either way theres no excuse to not having gotten back to you already

I placed an order 6 weeks ago and have still not received the product yet. I did get a response from them after 2 e-mails but have not had any follow up on why I have not received it yet. I sent a third e-mail a couple of days ago an finally got a reason for the late order. They could definetly do a better job with follow up on orders.

The office has been closed due to the Holiday they where open for Monday and Tuesday so depending on how many calls you should get one back by today if not you should get one back when our offices re-open on January 4th.

I placed an order 6 weeks ago and have still not received the product yet. I did get a response from them after 2 e-mails but have not had any follow up on why I have not received it yet. I sent a third e-mail a couple of days ago an finally got a reason for the late order. They could definetly do a better job with follow up on orders.

I will look into this we are usually really good about returning phone calls. I know that the Holidays have put us behind due to being closed but after 6 weeks you should have heard from us about why your order was delayed.

Please e-mail all questions to kameronh@shelbyautos.com if you can not get through the phone.

The office has been closed due to the Holiday they where open for Monday and Tuesday so depending on how many calls you should get one back by today if not you should get one back when our offices re-open on January 4th.

I will look into this we are usually really good about returning phone calls. I know that the Holidays have put us behind due to being closed but after 6 weeks you should have heard from us about why your order was delayed.

Please e-mail all questions to kameronh@shelbyautos.com if you can not get through the phone.

So, there is nobody reading the emails sent to store@shelbyautos.com? That's the email address the website says to contact with questions...

Anyway, after I posted on here, somebody called me within a day or two, and took good care of me. Thank you.

So, there is nobody reading the emails sent to store@shelbyautos.com? That's the email address the website says to contact with questions...

Anyway, after I posted on here, somebody called me within a day or two, and took good care of me. Thank you.

I called today and spoke with Tim and Cameron and they solved my issue like pro's, if emails dont work give them a call, it has always worked for me.

Im having the worst luck getting a hold of anyone there. I received an email from Robert last week asking if I was still interested in an item and to let him know if so. I replied to the email within minutes of getting his. I emailed again I think Sunday hoping he'd at least get the 2nd one on Monday when he came in to work. I also emailed the normal store email all with no replies. I emailed the Kameron email listed by Sharon today. Called this morning and it went straight to answering machine. Called again towards the evening and it rang a few times before getting the machine. I left messages both times with no call backs. Sent Sharon a PM on these forums today so hopefully she or someone can get back to me tomorrow or I'll have to take my business somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...

Im having the worst luck getting a hold of anyone there. I received an email from Robert last week asking if I was still interested in an item and to let him know if so. I replied to the email within minutes of getting his. I emailed again I think Sunday hoping he'd at least get the 2nd one on Monday when he came in to work. I also emailed the normal store email all with no replies. I emailed the Kameron email listed by Sharon today. Called this morning and it went straight to answering machine. Called again towards the evening and it rang a few times before getting the machine. I left messages both times with no call backs. Sent Sharon a PM on these forums today so hopefully she or someone can get back to me tomorrow or I'll have to take my business somewhere else.

I sent an email about my order regarding a die cast Shelby and had a response the same day. They surpassed my expectations regarding my particular order too. :)

Archived