TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can we get a NW forum back?

Quadshot

The NW forum used to be one of my favorites. Since they changed it to Pacific it has become a California forum. I gave up on looking for local events here because all I see anymore are for California. Any other northwesterners have the same problem?

Mustangs007.jpg

The NW forum used to be one of my favorites. Since they changed it to Pacific it has become a California forum. I gave up on looking for local events here because all I see anymore are for California. Any other northwesterners have the same problem?

I'll second that!!!!

s5.jpg

+ 1000

Well if there was anything going on in the greater northwest than go ahead and post up. It isnt the California people's fault that there is nothing going on up north.

Not trying to be a smart _ _ _ but if there is something going on what is stoping you folks from the north posting it. Hell I may even go to an event if it is something I want to do.. I may even attend the Grabber event if the timing is right

Well if there was anything going on in the greater northwest than go ahead and post up. It isnt the California people's fault that there is nothing going on up north.

Not trying to be a smart _ _ _ but if there is something going on what is stoping you folks from the north posting it. Hell I may even go to an event if it is something I want to do.. I may even attend the Grabber event if the timing is right

Give it time, it's just we are in a different country then you :) we have real seasons and some owners keep there Shelby's in hibernation for 4 to 5 months but when the weather breaks we go at it... :shift:

The 2010 track day schedule's will be out soon, along with dozens of Car Shows in the following locations- Oregon, Washington & Vancouver BC

Then there are the special events at Grabbers plus Scott & Laura's Cobra day.

Looking forward to 2010- maybe see you here or down there before the year is over- :salute:

Give it time, it's just we are in a different country then you smile.gif we have real seasons and some owners keep there Shelby's in hibernation for 4 to 5 months but when the weather breaks we go at it... shift.gif

The 2010 track day schedule's will be out soon, along with dozens of Car Shows in the following locations- Oregon, Washington & Vancouver BC

Then there are the special events at Grabbers plus Scott & Laura's Cobra day.

Looking forward to 2010- maybe see you here or down there before the year is over- salute.gif

I will be setting up the date and time soon for the 4th PNW Meet and Greet in the coming months.

As usual I will put up a thread.

Yes I also agree there should be PNW forum. As far as dates to remember the bash next week of course. So if anybody from the NW is going look us up. We are flying in Thursday morning. We have the meet and greet @Grabbers(Robs) TBD and don't forget the MCA Grand National in Bellevue WA, July 15-18. This year they rented the track @PIR in Kent. Hosted by MustangsNorthwest.. I'll post up other events and shows as time goes on.

Yes I also agree there should be PNW forum. As far as dates to remember the bash next week of course. So if anybody from the NW is going look us up. We are flying in Thursday morning. We have the meet and greet @Grabbers(Robs) TBD and don't forget the MCA Grand National in Bellevue WA, July 15-18. This year they rented the track @PIR in Kent. Hosted by MustangsNorthwest.. I'll post up other events and shows as time goes on.

Hey Dave, kool, will see you in LV.

I plan to be at MCA again this year, maybe I will have enough paitents to stick around, and if they get track time at PIR, I will be there.

Happy new year all..... time for bed.

RM

If its in April like last year I won't be able to go wife will be in full no day off at work after that we are good to go but don't hold up you're event because of me.

I have never had the event in April. Last year I held it on Sat. May 30th. The weather in april is to wishy washy.

• 4 weeks later...

+1 on getting the PNW going again, it was nice to see what everyone in the tri-state area was up to. I will probably miss Grabbers meet this year, I'm stuck in the Ghan until August. Grabber, how about August 15th????lol

+1 on getting the PNW going again, it was nice to see what everyone in the tri-state area was up to. I will probably miss Grabbers meet this year, I'm stuck in the Ghan until August. Grabber, how about August 15th????lol

ok, I know I don't get out much so where is Ghan? asia? be safe.

I will be setting up the date and time soon for the 4th PNW Meet and Greet in the coming months.

As usual I will put up a thread.

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Did you ever get the $100 for spinning donuts?

Mustangs007.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How many here were able to let their ponies out to play during the recent nice weather?

Mustangs019.jpg

Got mine out Sunday for a short drrive. I installed a Griggs Watts link a few weeks ago and have be waiting paitiently for some decent weather. The watts link transfers a lot of road noise into the car, even more than I was expecting. But no big deal, it will handle great at the track :shift:

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine out Sunday for a short drrive. I installed a Griggs Watts link a few weeks ago and have be waiting paitiently for some decent weather. The watts link transfers a lot of road noise into the car, even more than I was expecting. But no big deal, it will handle great at the track :shift:

Whats with the cencus description of the western region? How the governments counts us does not increase my interest in trying to go through hundreds of California posts to try to find something local going on.

Whats with the cencus description of the western region? How the governments counts us does not increase my interest in trying to go through hundreds of California posts to try to find something local going on.

California just needs their own forum...

Archived