TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS 3.0 questions

sportscars

(Edit - Never mind on the control panel, found it at the top of the page. It was the same color as the background so I didn't see it. Still wonder about the PM's though.....)

So today I went looking for the control panel so I could check a PM I got a few days ago and what-do-you-know? Cant find it. After about 10 minutes of looking I switched to the Holiday theme and found the control panel and had several new messages (pm's).

Whats up with that?

Where is the control panel on the 3.0 site?

Why did I not get notified of my new PM's?

Robert?????

Thanks,

Sean

(Edit - Never mind on the control panel, found it at the top of the page. It was the same color as the background so I didn't see it. Still wonder about the PM's though.....)

So today I went looking for the control panel so I could check a PM I got a few days ago and what-do-you-know? Cant find it. After about 10 minutes of looking I switched to the Holiday theme and found the control panel and had several new messages (pm's).

Whats up with that?

Where is the control panel on the 3.0 site?

Why did I not get notified of my new PM's?

Robert?????

Thanks,

Sean

Sean, at the very top of this page and every page for that matter, you will see a black bar that says "visit our other sites" on the extreme left side of that bar. Just below that line and message you will see a gray bar that says "signed in as sportscars" and just to the right of that message you will see an arrow that's pointing down. If you click on that arrow, a drop down menu appears and that's where your controls and settings are accessed from.

If you are not getting a email notification whenever you have a PM and you did before, then somewhere along the way the PM notification setting has changed within your profile settings. From the pull down menu that I just mentioned, click on "my settings" and then scroll down to "personal message options" to check your PM notification settings. Please note that when you do get a PM notification via email now, the email message will state that you have a "personal conversation" (not "message" anymore) waiting for you here.

In addition to the email notifications, the same gray bar that has the pull down arrow will show you that you have messages waiting for you in your inbox.

Hope this helps.

Archived