TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Cover option question

Hi Guys -

Just a quick question for those of you that got the car cover option. I recently dug mine out to use - was there supposed to be some kind of tie down and lock included with it? I see there are holes sewn into the cover for it and on the instructions there appears to be some sort of tie down pictured. Any information on that? There wasn't anything included in the car cover bag other than the instructions and the cover itself for me.

Thanks!

hey burning blue mine came with a shitty piece of nylon rope which is supposed to tie under the car :headscratch:

Thanks pucky! Was it in the bag the car cover came in? Mine was missing..if so...but given if it's just a nylon rope - no big deal. I thought maybe it was something more substantial with a lock.

yah blue it was in the box, also you think it would come with a bag .its ok with me as my car is never left outside.right now shee,s away for a long winters nap :cry:

It does have a bag. It is sewn to the underside of the cover.

Even has velcro strips so you close it. I just went for a ride today and rolled the cover and it tucked nice and easy in the bag, connected the velcro, threw it in the trunk and off I went.

I can't remember right now if it is at the front or rear. Just look for the Black nylon webbing that doubles as handles.

Oh yeah, I got that shitty piece of rope also. :censored:

It does have a bag. It is sewn to the underside of the cover.

Even has velcro strips so you close it. I just went for a ride today and rolled the cover and it tucked nice and easy in the bag, connected the velcro, threw it in the trunk and off I went.

I can't remember right now if it is at the front or rear. Just look for the Black nylon webbing that doubles as handles.

Oh yeah, I got that shitty piece of rope also. :censored:

Hey Tdusseau! Long time, no talk buddy!

Fortunately, I did get the sewn in bag for the cover! LOL! that wasn't missing...yeah..it's on the inside of the backend of the cover.

So...was the rope in the sealed bag that the cover was in? I'm confused.

Take care!

Hey Tdusseau! Long time, no talk buddy!

Fortunately, I did get the sewn in bag for the cover! LOL! that wasn't missing...yeah..it's on the inside of the backend of the cover.

So...was the rope in the sealed bag that the cover was in? I'm confused.

Take care!

I got the piece of rope as well. No lock.

Blue

My rope was in the box that contained the bag that contained the cover. Lol

The white nylon rope/string was in a clear bag. It was NOT in the black bag with the cover

Guess I must have been skipped in the "rope" line...LOL! :hysterical:

Okay...thanks guys. I'll probably buy some type of heavier coated wire or something with a lock.

Archived