TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures

Perimeter

Your car looks great welcome to the team what part of Conyers are you located in I also live in Conyers around salem road Jim

Sup man names Patrick i live off of 212. it takes me like 10min to get to Tokyo on Salem road. you know were that is right? do you drive a White GT500 with Blue stripes Maybe?? Convertible if i remember correctly??

Sup man names Patrick i live off of 212. it takes me like 10min to get to Tokyo on Salem road. you know were that is right? do you drive a White GT500 with Blue stripes Maybe?? Convertible if i remember correctly??

Hi Patrick, i grew up on hwy 212 my sister still lives in our family home there also have a brother who lives on 212 i live just around the corner from Tokyo the guy who owns it was my neighbor. My shelby is an 07 GT 500 blue/white stripe i go to many of the local car shows around the area . I hope to see you around Conyers you are the 1st person on the forum to live in this area Thanks, JIM

Hi Patrick, i grew up on hwy 212 my sister still lives in our family home there also have a brother who lives on 212 i live just around the corner from Tokyo the guy who owns it was my neighbor. My shelby is an 07 GT 500 blue/white stripe i go to many of the local car shows around the area . I hope to see you around Conyers you are the 1st person on the forum to live in this area Thanks, JIM

Sweet man. thats cool that two people live near me. Keep me updated on local car shows. i would love to go to them and check them out.

Hey....ITP on the north side of Atlanta here.

Archived