TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Merry Christmas...

2007_Shelby_GT

I had already made a couple of purchases on my own, (wheels, tires, instrument pod), but the better half surprised me with this:

http://www.autonetcarbooks.com/images/9780760335789-The_Complete_Book_of_Shelby_Automobiles_Colin_Comer.jpg

Nice!

Sam

I had already made a couple of purchases on my own, (wheels, tires, instrument pod), but the better half surprised me with this:

http://www.autonetcarbooks.com/images/9780760335789-The_Complete_Book_of_Shelby_Automobiles_Colin_Comer.jpg

Nice!

Sam

Does that book have the new generation Shelbys and specificaly the GTH?

The adults did not exchange gifts and IMO, that's how it should be. The kids were concentrated upon. My wife, her daughter and her mother baked goodies and the families had dinner. Couldn't have been more perfect.

With that being said, my wife brought home a Wii.

I....can't....stop....playing.

Wii sports. I finally hit professional level on boxing. Shoulders are burining.

House of the Dead. My trigger finger has cramps and spasms in the night.

Much better than the PS3 I have, except for the whole not playing movies thing, in which case the PS3 wins hands down.

I made a huge dinner for my family (about 30 of us) and just had a good time. I figured I would just get us all together and have a good time. I really did feel bad for all my nieces and nephews because we don't have kids and we always spoil them rotten. I guess this will teach them that it can't be ;ike that every year. :jackinbox:

I got the set of Shelby luggage and the Shelby fold up awning/tent for car shows.

My wife got me an autographed airbag cover. She's the best!!

Can you order just a replacement cover (not the whole airbag module) and have that autographed, or for safety's sake must you remove and disconnect the whole module... or (alternatively) ship Mr Shelby your car? My wife said she's going to get me an autographed car part of my choice for my birthday... which happens to be the same day as Mr Shelby's - January 11th. I'm trying to give her suggestions, but the only things I've seen autographed on an SGT are the airbag cover (may be irreplaceable if it ever deploys in the future), center console cover (seems like it would wear from use as an armrest), and the mirror cover on the passenger sun visor.

My wife got me the Shelby book by Colin Comer that kicked off this thread. She also got my 1927 edition of the sheet music to "The Sweetheart of Sigma Chi" framed for me! :D My favorite gifts though were watching my 2 1/2 year old son open his presents and just having vacation time off to spend with my family between Christmas and New Years!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!

Archived