TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#2695 of 2695

foooz

Received my certificate of authenticity yesterday and learned that mine is the last 07 convertible made. Not sure if that is good or bad just thought it was interesting. :) Merry Christmas everyone! :rockon:

scott

Better than interesting, that's really cool Scott. Don't know if it will make a giantic difference as far as future value is concerned, but you never know... there are some people (collectors) that love the last unit of anything made.

What color is it? Is it a coupe or a convertible? How is it optioned?

It is black convertible, stripe delete and has the nav system. Still new to the shelby world so not sure what other options were available on the gt-500.

scott

Well with nav, it's definately a late build car. Nav wasn't available on the early production (2007) 500's. Other options would be a Shaker 1000 sound system, but that wasn't available with nav ordered cars, and also wasn't available at all in early build verts too. Stripe delete was automatic on all 2007 convertibles and became an option for all models in 2008.

Looks like you got yourself a nice car there, Scott. Cherish and enjoy it everyday you can.

Welcome to Team Shelby. What part of California do you reside in; northern or southern?

Received my certificate of authenticity yesterday and learned that mine is the last 07 convertible made. Not sure if that is good or bad just thought it was interesting. :) Merry Christmas everyone! :rockon:

scott

I think thats very cool, congrats and enjoy my black 'vert brother...

Archived