TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Cool Stuff From Shelby.

NVWSSV

Check this out. Shelby Autos just released two new web sites today, shelbyautos.com and shopshelby.com. You can buy the SHELBY lettering like the concept had on the rear deck lid for only $58.80. The new Shelby CS 6 (V6 Mustang with Shelby upgrades) has a killer looking hood, too bad it doesn't fit the GT500. They have all sorts of cool stuff, like a decent looking set of side scoops.

You can buy the SHELBY lettering like the concept had on the rear deck lid for only $58.80.

Bad a$$!! That's what I'm talking about. :rockon:

If/when I'm fortunate enough to get one, that will be the first add-on I do.

Check this out. Shelby Autos just released two new web sites today, shelbyautos.com and shopshelby.com. You can buy the SHELBY lettering like the concept had on the rear deck lid for only $58.80. The new Shelby CS 6 (V6 Mustang with Shelby upgrades) has a killer looking hood, too bad it doesn't fit the GT500. They have all sorts of cool stuff, like a decent looking set of side scoops.

They have actually had those sites for a long time. They just didn't have that stuff. Good find Jim.

Nice! I would imagine that the Stock Ford 'S H E L B Y' lettering could be removed from the left corner of the decklid, and or re-purchased, then (re)applied along the bottom of the Decklid. The lettering font that Shelby sells, what you show in the photo, doesn't really match the new new generation Mustang style??

Good Find!

Nice! I would imagine that the Stock Ford 'S H E L B Y' lettering could be removed from the left corner of the decklid, and or re-purchased, then (re)applied along the bottom of the Decklid. The lettering font that Shelby sells, what you show in the photo, doesn't really match the new new generation Mustang style??

Good Find!

I'm sure it can be, I just don't like changing the stock look.

Good Find!

Actually Dave,

The SHELBY lettering that is on the left side of the rear deck lid is pinned through the surface, which means that you would have to do some body work, re-paint , and clearcoat the whole deck lid again.

Definately not worth it!!!

KingCobra.

Actually Dave,

The SHELBY lettering that is on the left side of the rear deck lid is pinned through the surface, which means that you would have to do some body work, re-paint , and clearcoat the whole deck lid again.

Definately not worth it!!!

KingCobra.

IT is? I would've thought it was adhesive.

This is NOT like the concept letters, but they do look nice.

Ah yes... I see the difference now. Thanks for the old picture.

With the OEM ones pinned on, I won't be screwing with this ever. No need to re-do the whole back of the car just to move some letters around.

Ah yes... I see the difference now. Thanks for the old picture.

With the OEM ones pinned on, I won't be screwing with this ever. No need to re-do the whole back of the car just to move some letters around.

Yeah Joe, I agree. :shrug:

But, I still liked it best on the concept.

KingCobra.

Nope......

I asked about that one a long time back, and SVT told me that they were definately pinned

through the sheetmetal.

KingCobra.

Wow!! I didn't think that anything was pinned anymore due to rust awareness.

Ah, my rusty old 73' Mercury Montego MX, sniff..sniff. First car. Many fun stories!

Ah, my rusty old 73' Mercury Montego MX, sniff..sniff. First car. Many fun stories!

Drive-in type stories???

Nudge-nudge, wink-wink.

Well maybe call SVT and see if they've changed the program on the pins.

KingCobra.

I believe, these are not pinned like the old cars. The hole is in the sheet metal and the emblem has a pin sticking out of it that uses the hole for location only. The emblem is not forced in the hole with a barrel clip like the days of old. The emblem still has a sticky back to hold it on.

Archived