TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake with Blue Stripes

Thanks Dennis for the very enlightening post-As always a true professional! Mr Renkewitz what little credibility you had is now in the crapper. Good luck selling your car and let the buyer beware!

Hey DennisI was wondering how long it was until you responded... I guess that phone call I got from your shop a week or so a go was also BS... it's funny the word UNICORN.... I didn't just pull it ou tof a hat... Your so called assistant who called me... That's what HE CALLED IT..... Yon know maybe I am wrong with everything that I said about the car.... But ALL OF YOU make it sound like this is something I made up... You all might think so... but that couldn't be further from the truth.... And this guy I talked to at TASCA about my stripe.... The day I talked to him he was striping another SS.... I know what I was told and what I believe... I truly want my car taken of the SHELBY REGISTRY......And I am assuming that NONE OF YOU will object... I want nothing to do with people who are not truthfull... I was told word for word what I said.... It's a shame that you can't trust anyone anymore... I guess people will say what ever it take sto make a buck.... Even the People at SHELBY..... BUT I STILL LOVE MY CAR.... and all that has happened here..... Well thanks, I've enjoyed it....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the lies Drew, and accept the real truth here. You are aparantly delusional, and based on your posts, I sincerely believe that you need to lay down on a couch and talk to someone about how you perceive things; I really mean that, no joke, no jab.

But I would not be suprised if you have been told that several times before in your life.

The best thing that you could do for yourself is to sell that beautiful car to someone who really deserves it.

You have clearly proven yourself to be a Camaro owner.

(no disrespect to Camaro owners intended; that's the car he picked)

Hey DennisI was wondering how long it was until you responded... I guess that phone call I got from your shop a week or so a go was also BS... it's funny the word UNICORN.... I didn't just pull it ou tof a hat... Your so called assistant who called me... That's what HE CALLED IT..... Yon know maybe I am wrong with everything that I said about the car.... But ALL OF YOU make it sound like this is something I made up... You all might think so... but that couldn't be further from the truth.... And this guy I talked to at TASCA about my stripe.... The day I talked to him he was striping another SS.... I know what I was told and what I believe... I truly want my car taken of the SHELBY REGISTRY......And I am assuming that NONE OF YOU will object... I want nothing to do with people who are not truthfull... I was told word for word what I said.... It's a shame that you can't trust anyone anymore... I guess people will say what ever it take sto make a buck.... Even the People at SHELBY..... BUT I STILL LOVE MY CAR.... and all that has happened here..... Well thanks, I've enjoyed it....

Does Dennis have your signature on a second (stripe) invoice?

Tasca is a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop, every car that we build for Shelby is built 100% to Shelby Specification. Someone from the Shelby head quarters in Las Vegas comes out every time we get about 4-5 cars completed, Tasca does not personally badge any Shelby car it is all done by Shelby. Therefore Drew Renkewitz's car CSM# 08SS0303 was built with black Super Snake stripes and no strut tower brace. Drew's car was then inspected and Badged by Chris P in November of 2008, when the car was finished Drew requested we install blue Super Snake style stripe. Although we were wrong by doing so, we had a local vinyl shop remove his black SS stripes and make blue ones for Drew, which Drew was charged for on a separate invoice.

The "PROTO-TYPE" word was never used by a Tasca employee seeing as how we don't Proto type with customers cars nor do we do any proto typing for Shelby. Drew we have our own Tasca Shop Cars for our own proto typing, We are not only a Shelby Mod Shop. We have a 2007 Black GT500, 2008 Red GT500, 2007 Orange Mustang GT, 2006 Blue Ford GT, 2006 Yellow Ford GT, 2010 Red GT500, 2010 White Mustang GT, 2008 Cobra Jet, 2010 Silver Ford SHO, 2010 Cobra Jet and 2010 Body in white. WHY DO WE NEED YOURS? The funny thing is I did call you and ask if you wanted us to use a Whipple Engine lowering kit and then install a Ford Racing Strut Tower brace. We used these parts way before your car was ever in our shop, however I will give you credit for one thing which is the fact that you were the first to have these parts installed on a Kenne Bell car here at Tasca.

Drew I appreciate your business however the facts are the facts and I have two invoices in my hand, one is a Super Snake invoice which has black stripes charged on it and a sublet charge for the black stripes to be installed. Then on the second invoice Line A, states in these exact words " Re due Stripes in Blue" which again you were charged for the stripes and the labor to install them. Do to company policy and customer privacy I am not going to post these invoices but at the end of the day your car was a Super Snake and then you had it modified. “CUSTOMER UPGRADE”

P.S. The pictures previously posted by GT500-07 are indeed your car in our body shop before Chris P. came down to inspect it.

Regards,

Dennis Gomes

Tasca Mod Shop

I hope that "WE BE AUTOS" reads this for their own sake.

I object!

I wouldn't mind seeing your car stay on the registry, but your name is free to be erased.

Archived