TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Mustang vs 2009 Camaro RACE

mad103

I'm not going into the Mopar stuff. Your right the Camaro will not out due the Vette. Here's something to think about.

The 08 Vette will have a LS3 with around 450 HP. It comes out this spring. The Camaro will come out sometime in 08 or 09 as a 09 car. How much HP will the Vette have by then?

The Z28 will have a LS3 with 420-435 hp, the SS Camaro will have a Super charged engine with around 550 hp and will come out shortly after the Z28.

If you know anything at all about the car industry you know that until the car is actually produced things can change. But this is what’s projected right now.

Before you decide that I’m making this stuff up. Remember I told everyone about the 03/04 Cobra’s, and the GT 500’s long before they came out, and I was spot on with the information.

The Vette guys are finding out that the info I posted way back when on the 08 vette is correct right now!

As always time will tell!

Tim

well I hope your right but to say the camaro will beat the mustang is not right because there is no CAMARO?MUSTANG put it right into the gardrail!!.Now they are trying hard to scramble back :hysterical2: I love it because it just pushe's FORD to make the MUSTANG more powerfull! :shift: I guess time will tell?

well I hope your right but to say the camaro will beat the mustang is not right because there is no CAMARO?MUSTANG put it right into the gardrail!!.Now they are trying hard to scramble back :hysterical2: I love it because it just pushe's FORD to make the MUSTANG more powerfull! :shift: I guess time will tell?

HOPEFULY Ford will be pushed to make it more powerful. GM and DODGE are coming back STRONG. Hope Ford is secretely 1 over them

Archived