TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WTB: 07-09 Shelby!

505oiN8io

Im in the market for an 07-09 Shelby, I don't really care how many miles you have on it, or anything like that. I just want a nice clean car thats not highly modded. My price range stops at $34000 and i cant spend any more than that. I have cash in hand so please consider that. Please show me what you have. no convertibles thanks..

Nate

Im in the market for an 07-09 Shelby, I don't really care how many miles you have on it, or anything like that. I just want a nice clean car thats not highly modded. My price range stops at $34000 and i cant spend any more than that. I have cash in hand so please consider that. Please show me what you have. no convertibles thanks..

Nate

check out the FS forum

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/forum/13-shelby-gt500-classified-ads/

There are 12 GT 500's on CarMax from $35 to $40k. Don't know if they negotiate or not, but one, with 5k on the clock is near us, in Nashville, TN.

I don't check there as often as I did for a while (avoiding temptation) but it looks like the verts are being snapped up quickly. Last week it looked like they had 5 or 6 verts and 6 or 8 coupes.....

Good luck!

I have three friends that are selling theres. All coupes. One white with vista blue stripes, One red with black stripes and one white 40th. It has been a while since I checked with them so not sure if they are available but all were immaculate. PM me if you want me to follow up. You will not be able to get the 40th for that price though.

Nate

See mods in Sig

13k miles

1 owner

tsb completed by tasca (no secret though, I liked the set up better pre tsb) But I'm going to install a new mcleoad clutch/flywheel anyway whether I keep it or not, new owner can keep both and decide what they prefer

condition- no dings, dents, scratches or accidents, just some small stone chips on the front, interior is 10, exterior 9.5

$34k

See mods in Sig

13k miles

1 owner

tsb completed by tasca (no secret though, I liked the set up better pre tsb) But I'm going to install a new mcleoad clutch/flywheel anyway whether I keep it or not, new owner can keep both and decide what they prefer

condition- no dings, dents, scratches or accidents, just some small stone chips on the front, interior is 10, exterior 9.5

$34k

Hi Chuck, best bet is getting a good trade in for an 011.

I spent a month looking for one. I couldn't find anyone to negotiate. I was going to purchase a 08 GT-H Vert for 28,000 and when it got to the dealership the vehicle was a mess. Car fax checked fine but vehicle had paint work and the stripes had been replaced poorly. Thats when I decided to step up to the plate and spend more money. I finally for mine about 450 miles from my house. I did alot of research on the vehicle and made sure the salesman new not to waist my time. They were asking 38900. I got them down to 36000. The GT500 was worth every penny. Take your time look often and don't wait to contact owner/dealer who may have vehicle. You'll find the one for you. My car had 4305 miles and owners manual, License plate bolts, license plate bracket (never installed) and convertible top boot were all still in the package. Car was as close to new as you could ask for. Good luck and happy shopping.

Friend of mine just bought a White (blue strip) 2007 GT500 with 2800+ miles for 34.9k from a Ford dealer in Turlock, CA.

They sold the car originally, owner traded it on new black GT500.

I saw the car today, it is showroom fresh...

Archived