TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Shirts

I have attached two shirt design proposals. See what you think.

post-2-126143456116_thumb.jpg

We can add stuff too.

Although they both look GREAT, I prefer the 1st graphic because it's cleaner and less "hip-hop" than the second one. Don't get me wrong, I would buy either one, but would be happier wearing the first graphic.

Personally, I wouldn't add anything else, as "less is more" in some cases.

That's just my opinion of course.

Will the sale of these shirts be restricted to 40th anniversary package owners? I ask because technically, even though I don't own a 40th package car, my SS has the optional 40th anniversary grille badging on it just like your graphics, and I would love to have one of these shirts when they are ready.

We can add stuff too.

Robert,

Thanks for getting us 40th folks something... I'm not much of a flame guy--reminds me of Good Guys.... However, The first design is great! Sign us up!!!

Thanks Again,

Stuart

Although they both look GREAT, I prefer the 1st graphic because it's cleaner and less "hip-hop" than the second one. Don't get me wrong, I would buy either one, but would be happier wearing the first graphic.

Personally, I wouldn't add anything else, as "less is more" in some cases.

That's just my opinion of course.

Will the sale of these shirts be restricted to 40th anniversary package owners? I ask because technically, even though I don't own a 40th package car, my SS has the optional 40th anniversary grille badging on it just like your graphics, and I would love to have one of these shirts when they are ready.

Enis,

IMHO, sale should not be restricted--it's a shirt... Promote the brand and the Type, I say!

If it is restricted, my only question would be can the "Super Snaked" 40th owners get a Super Snake Jacket. Same logic should apply.

Stuart

Thanks Robert for listening to us 40th members!

I jumped the gun and asked about T-shirt progress in the Team Shelby Club House forum before seeing this, sorry.

I prefer the first design, however if both were to be offered I would buy both versions.

What color(s) shirt are you thinking of offering? If you were to offer several colors, perhaps the same base car colors Ford offered, I would like just silver stripes in the background in version one and a black shirt for version two, JMHO.

I agree that the shirt availability should be wide open to anyone that wants one.

Mark

What about us 41st guys? :hysterical:

Just kidding! You guys deserve some recognition...throwin the first upgrade guys a bone finally! Awesome, Ill buy one!

Can we get Mike Stacy's car on it though instead?

:hysterical: Just kidding Don! :hysterical3:

The "polished" version was what everyone liked here too - but we just wanted to see what you, the owners wanted.

Maybe we can use the logo on the back and upper left chest too? How about Club on top of the logo and 40th below it?

Show us what you're thinking.

The "polished" version was what everyone liked here too - but we just wanted to see what you, the owners wanted.

Maybe we can use the logo on the back and upper left chest too? How about Club on top of the logo and 40th below it?

Big logo on the back and a smaller verison on the left front would be great, but I wouldn't add the words "club" and "40th". The graphic already has "40th Anniversary" on it so stating it again outside the logo might look redundant.

Again, that's just my opinion.

Big logo on the back and a smaller verison on the left front would be great, but I wouldn't add the words "club" and "40th". The graphic already has "40th Anniversary" on it so stating it again outside the logo might look redundant.

Again, that's just my opinion.

I agree... Enis you have excellent taste...hysterical.gif

I like the 1st graphic as well. Looks very cool to me Robert. I like the ideas so far with the logo on front and back. I also think another shirt with some kind of cool rendering of a 40th car would be awesome as well.

Can we see some mock up's on a shirt?

I like the 1st graphic as well. Looks very cool to me Robert. I like the ideas so far with the logo on front and back. I also think another shirt with some kind of cool rendering of a 40th car would be awesome as well.

Can we see some mock up's on a shirt?

+1, Good thinking!

Thanks Robert for getting something out for us!!

My vote would be for #1 also! It's a clean cut all around look!!

Just my thoughts,

We can add stuff too.

I like the second one, but I will buy what ever one you guys decide. I don't have the "package" but I do have the car that was brought back after 40 years. happy%20feet.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I like the second one, but I will buy what ever one you guys decide. I don't have the "package" but I do have the car that was brought back after 40 years. happy%20feet.gif

I will need 2 as well one for Lisa

Archived