TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Team Shelby 3.0 Design Available

robertlane

Hi Robert!

Was wondering why the new system takes so long to load a thread or do most anything (i.e. before you get control back from any operation and are permitted to scroll, etc). Sometimes I get a message from Windows (Vista with IE8, right now) to the effect that a script on this page is slowing the browser down and asking if I want to stop the script from running or not. If I say 'yes' it does help a little but still runs slow. Today I'm not getting that message, but everything still very slow to load. Problem is the same regardless of machine I've used (doesn't matter if Vista or XP, IE8 or 7 -- all slow). All other browsing (other sites/boards/functions) seem fine. Just thought I'd mention it in case others are seeing the same problem.

Dunno if this has to do with the new software for TS 3.0 or not since I didn't check this thread right away, but it was slow the first time I did and hasn't changed.

Like this new look!

Happy holidays!! -Dan

Hi Robert!

Was wondering why the new system takes so long to load a thread or do most anything (i.e. before you get control back from any operation and are permitted to scroll, etc). Sometimes I get a message from Windows (Vista with IE8, right now) to the effect that a script on this page is slowing the browser down and asking if I want to stop the script from running or not. If I say 'yes' it does help a little but still runs slow. Today I'm not getting that message, but everything still very slow to load. Problem is the same regardless of machine I've used (doesn't matter if Vista or XP, IE8 or 7 -- all slow). All other browsing (other sites/boards/functions) seem fine. Just thought I'd mention it in case others are seeing the same problem.

Dunno if this has to do with the new software for TS 3.0 or not since I didn't check this thread right away, but it was slow the first time I did and hasn't changed.

Like this new look!

Happy holidays!! -Dan

Only one reported oddity that has to do with AOL that we're looking into, but nothing else.

Thanks for the kind comments from everyone - we're all happy that you like the new format :)

Archived