TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American to sell fleet and executve cars! !

Guest staff2

Shelby American has started to sell some Shelby Mustangs used as fleet and executive vehicles. It's a great chance for enthusiasts and collectors to grab a piece of history!

Here's a snapshot of what's being offered:

2006 Shelby GT-H: Driven by Cleo Shelby.

2006 Shelby GT-H: Driven by SAI employees.

2006 Shelby GT-H: Driven by Shelby Exec.

2006 Shelby GT-H: Super charged!

Click here to learn more about these.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelby American has started to sell some Shelby Mustangs used as fleet and executive vehicles. It's a great chance for enthusiasts and collectors to grab a piece of history!

Here's a snapshot of what's being offered:

2006 Shelby GT-H: Driven by Cleo Shelby.

2006 Shelby GT-H: Driven by SAI employees.

2006 Shelby GT-H: Driven by Shelby Exec.

2006 Shelby GT-H: Super charged!

Click here to learn more about these.

Nice...very nice! Those won't not last long, glad they're here for sale and not Barrett Jackson! Mark

Ok who here is going to purchase one of these cars and pick it up at the Bash next month? Just think fly in to Vegas, pick your car up and enjoy the Bash event with it, then drive your new addition to the family home after the bash.

Sounds like an excellent way to get the car home.

Steve

hysterical.gifI am trying as we speak... hysterical.gif

C'mon baby its black...I know mines white but this ones black......

C'mon baby its number 371...its a sign!!!!

C'mon baby its ssssoooooo coool you NEED it!!!

C'mon baby you'd look so much younger and hotter in it!!!!! (Risky but worth a shot)

And I seriously was coming up with these and typing as I am sauying them.....hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Final Answer...they have any Panteras? You have a Shelby already....and I can drive it now....hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

My buddy just asked if shed drive it if we just bought it anyway...."irrelivent" hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

God this is fun...

Ok who here is going to purchase one of these cars and pick it up at the Bash next month? Just think fly in to Vegas, pick your car up and enjoy the Bash event with it, then drive your new addition to the family home after the bash.

Sounds like an excellent way to get the car home.

Steve

Now, THAT's marketing! Bravo Steve! LOL, wish I had the cash to do just that! I'm so glad Shelby is offering these here instead of BJ or other collector auction.

Thanks.

Does anybody know what the Terlingua resto sold for?

Its odd the one that Cleo drove is $44,000 I don't see any special mods done to that one.

I suppose the miles are more mellow driven than the other cars that could be the reason why the price is at $44,000

Thanks.

Does anybody know what the Terlingua resto sold for?

Its odd the one that Cleo drove is $44,000 I don't see any special mods done to that one.

I suppose the miles are more mellow driven than the other cars that could be the reason why the price is at $44,000

All of them would be great to own or drive!!!!!

Now, THAT's marketing! Bravo Steve! LOL, wish I had the cash to do just that! I'm so glad Shelby is offering these here instead of BJ or other collector auction.

Like everyone here I'm an enthusiast first. Just think it's already cool enough that you're buying an SAI factory car from the factory but to arrange to have have it sitting there waiting for you at the Bash is just extra icing on the cake. That would be a great Shelby experience in my opinion.

Steve

Very nice. How many GT-H's cam with the 40th Anniversary Badges and the metal HERTZ Fender Emblems?

David

All 2006 & 2007 Hertz cars came with the Hertz fender badging. The 40th anniversary badge is part of the 2006 SAI owners packet that one receives when they register their car with the SAI registry.

Steve

Someone better hurry up on that one as I can feel twobjshelbys thinking the B-J car over :)

Steve

Isn't that the prototype that was offered on eBay a couple of months ago?

My garage is full. Sure do like the supercharged GT-H though.

Isn't there another one with a Paxton?

Hey, the cheapest GT-H of the bunch was also used by Shelby at the 2008 Terlingua event. This one:

http://www.shelbyautos.com/gallery-sale.asp?car=260771

Here's a picture of this actual car with Cleo driving and Carol in the passenger seat. I took this picture at our stop on the run from Terlingua to Alpine for the Friday night show/dinner. At least it was a Shelby owned GT-H with GT500 wheels, and no stripes on the rear bumper, so I'm sure that it's this car. You'll also notice that this one has the most paint chips on the front. I'm guessing that most of those are from Terlingua! So this one has some very special history. Would be a great one to own, and here's the picture for you.

Terlingua16.JPG?

This pic taken at the same time:

Terlingua14.jpg?t=1261184143

Here's another picture I have of this car at tha Terlingua/Alpine show. You can see Carol and Cleo on the other side of the car. You can also make out the brake ducts in this picture. Ok, now I want this car nowing this part of it's history! If I wasn't possibly losing my job next month, I'd be all over this one.

TerlinguaMatt.jpg?t=1261183542

Archived