TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Blue with Red stripes

pmason718

yep the pictures dont do it justice. someone on here actually had some superman stuff painted on his :P

Thanks for the pics. I think I will have to see it in person. I'm not sure if I like it more than the Grabber blue with white stipes. Is this the first time that the Mustang has come in this color? I'm torn b/t this and red with white stripes or sterling grey.

Is that what water on a GT500 looks like? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Just kidding! Beautiful car/color combo!

yeah..it has pretty much been raining since i got the car that is the day after i got it so i decided to let it sit in the rain to loosen all the grime from being transported here...it was filthy

yeah..it has pretty much been raining since i got the car that is the day after i got it so i decided to let it sit in the rain to loosen all the grime from being transported here...it was filthy

You will be truly amazed then, when the sun does come out!

didnt want to start a new thread for this question but how about the shaker 1000 system with the navigation? Everytime I went to add it, it wanted to me to remove the navi. Also do you guys recommend this system or putting in your own? I really don't want to touch the car this is why I wanted it. I've never heard the 500 or 1000 I just figured the 1000 would be better

Thanks for the pics. I think I will have to see it in person. I'm not sure if I like it more than the Grabber blue with white stipes. Is this the first time that the Mustang has come in this color? I'm torn b/t this and red with white stripes or sterling grey.

Just so you know,this combo is based on the Kings (Richard Petty's) Charger,and is Carroll Shelbys fav color scheme for 2010, so its not a totally random combo

didnt want to start a new thread for this question but how about the shaker 1000 system with the navigation? Everytime I went to add it, it wanted to me to remove the navi. Also do you guys recommend this system or putting in your own? I really don't want to touch the car this is why I wanted it. I've never heard the 500 or 1000 I just figured the 1000 would be better

the shaker 1000 is not available with navigation. not sure why. i highly recommend the navigation it is very nice compared to most others i have used.

How is the shaker 500 system? I will definitely get the Navi its a must for me

I like music,but am not a pure audiophile.I was concerend that 500W wouldnt be enough in a ragtop, but the 500W can be very loud, speakers dont seem to distort to me when i crank it up.There have been posts by some audiphiles here saying the 1000W doesnt have enough clarity,so I thought lets go with the 500W and if its not good enough,ill change it.So far so good.I have car that has a 5.1Bose system that plays audio DVDs, now Thats a sound system,but dont think Shelbys have that yet.Save the 1000 bucks and use it for mods

One other question. Will a dealer let you test drive a shelby? I don't want to do burn outs or anything I just want to drive it and get the fell of it before I dump all this money into it.

when i started looking,2010s hadnt been built yet.But i looked for a dealer that had several 09s here in Atl and found on with 3 KRs and 4 Gt500one, so figured they would mind letting mr drive .I drove the KR and then ordered from MM--If you were near me,you could drive mine,theyre pretty bullit proof

Not to get off topic but if you build a 2010 shelby on fords website they have a new list of accessories that include side window and tire louvers, a differant spoiler( primed but not painted?), and a lit up door sill that is similiar to the one that are cars are supposed to come with except this one is back lit white and says mustang rather than SVT. Anybody know what this is about?

Archived