TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Fob key

RACERX009

Hey guys , I don't know if anyone has done this to get rid of that annoying remote. This key is a direct replacement from Vista remotes located on ebay. I paid 59.00 for it and make it much easy to walk around with all function work the same and my dealer cut it for free.

Have a great christmas!!!!

Anthony

post-18733-126093198631_thumb.jpg

This is a nice key. It is the same key that comes with the Fusion and other Fords. Be careful if you buy one off eBay. I bought one off eBay and it was advertised as new, but was a used key. They cut the key part off and glued a new blank in. It lasted a few months and the key fell out. There is no way to fix it without having the same problem again. :censored:

I had the problems with the first key from another site on ebay. But this time I emailed Vista remotes and asked if this key will work with the mustang. He assured me and said any problem he will refund money but it work its program same are factory set up with no problems. Its a new key and list on his site as for a mustang gt. He emailed me again to make sure I was happy and yes I am no dangling remote and all functions work. He's the cheapest around.

Take care guys

I agree with you my brother the one you got caught my eye.

See you at christmas dinner and don't block the driveway again !!!

Rex

Rex,

Won't be coming home for Christmas tell chim chim I said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stuart

Rex,

Won't be coming home for Christmas tell chim chim I said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stuart

Just great, now I'm going to get stuck cleaning up after that monkey

Merry christmas to you and your family!!

Anthony

Archived