TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Hess cars

RACERX009

Love those Hess vehicles.

I started with the first one (the old fashioned gas truck) and my wife got me every one for Christmas ever since. When our 10 year old discovered them - they became his collection. Glad to see he appreciates the value.

It is a fun thing to share with him.

Love those Hess vehicles.

I started with the first one (the old fashioned gas truck) and my wife got me every one for Christmas ever since. When our 10 year old discovered them - they became his collection. Glad to see he appreciates the value.

It is a fun thing to share with him.

I'm 44yrs old and my uncle gave me my first at age 13 it was the hess green fuel tanker truck. He pass away at a young age but that tanker truck sits in my garage displayed where ever live. I couple of years before looked it up on a site and it was valued at 95.00 of course I will pass it on to my uncles daughter son. When he's old enough to treasure like I do since he never got to me his grandfather. My uncle had to girls so he treated me like his son and made up for my father who was at sea alot of times. I been collecting for years and will pass those on to my daughter.

Merry christmas

I'm not crazy about the car this year. Ever since my oldest was born (1997), I purchase 2 every year. 1 for the kids to destroy, the other for when they're older and know how to take care of something. My Hess truck collection dates back to 1991. I have every year since.

I'm not crazy about the car this year. Ever since my oldest was born (1997), I purchase 2 every year. 1 for the kids to destroy, the other for when they're older and know how to take care of something. My Hess truck collection dates back to 1991. I have every year since.

I think the race car is hot!!! When my wife goes to bed I sneak down and make believe its real and push it around the house. :drool::shift:

Archived