TEAM SHELBY FORUM

what mufflers

motorcycle4

i know it has been asked before but does anyone have 2010 shelby gt500 stock and just changed muffles and to what brand . just looking for input before i purchase .if you like yours or would have bought something eles thanks for any help

Yes ; I CHANGE MINE TO FRPP stinger svt1's which have a 4" tip and they sound great with no drone.

I thought the Stingers and SVT-1's were two different units. I know the earlier Stingers (FRPP 5GT) had a terrible drone.

MINE WERE M5230 - SVTL ( 49 STATE LEGAL) and shown as " loud " in frpp catalog.I talked to the frpp dept. guys to make up my mind as I wanted more sound but no drone. I am very happy with the choice.

MINE WERE M5230 - SVTL ( 49 STATE LEGAL) and shown as " loud " in frpp catalog.I talked to the frpp dept. guys to make up my mind as I wanted more sound but no drone. I am very happy with the choice.

the only ones i can find infrpp catalog are 5230 MSVT are those the same i want the 49 state legal as i hear they are louder than any 50 state legal mufflers thanks for the input

the only ones i can find infrpp catalog are 5230 MSVT are those the same i want the 49 state legal as i hear they are louder than any 50 state legal mufflers thanks for the input

FRPP CATALOG P.157 on the right side. They are noted as a new product.

Archived