TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dutch GT500 in town

DutchGT500

Finally, :yahoo: Waiting since order date March 13 the Dutch Grabber Orange Snake finally arrived at the dealership on Dec 29. It will be shipped out in two weeks. A perfect birthday gift. :shift:

Well, it's about time!!!!!!

Congrats. Your stable of cars growing even more impressive with this addition!

I am excited for you.... I KNOW you will like the grabber color. please post a few pics of your cars together when she comes in.

Congrats! It sure has been a long and crazy journey hasn't it?

Yep, after being gouged by a dealer in Clearwater my car didn't come in August. A zillion of phonecalls led us to another dealership in Florida who was willing to sell me a car.

BTW, I did sell my 69 Mach 1 recently for big bucks. Needed funds to buy the Shelby.

Finally, :yahoo: Waiting since order date March 13 the Dutch Grabber Orange Snake finally arrived at the dealership on Dec 29. It will be shipped out in two weeks. A perfect birthday gift. :shift:

pjcobra9t7:

Great news. Just out of curiosity, how many people you meet or know on the street will know what the GT500 Shelby really is in the Netherlands?

I think it's a great car, however, if I met a special edition AMG Mercedes on the streets in the U.S., I don't know that I would realize what I was looking at. And I think they're a great car.

Just proud of your appreciation and knowledge this Shelby.

hsurb

Oh my God!!!

It's finally coming!!!

Well, I couldn't be happier for you.

You will be so happy you stuck it out,

you won't be disappointed, I promiss you.

The biggest of congratulations to you Patrck!!!

KingCobra.

pjcobra9t7:

Great news. Just out of curiosity, how many people you meet or know on the street will know what the GT500 Shelby really is in the Netherlands?

I think it's a great car, however, if I met a special edition AMG Mercedes on the streets in the U.S., I don't know that I would realize what I was looking at. And I think they're a great car.

Just proud of your appreciation and knowledge this Shelby.

hsurb

I don't think anybody will recognize the GT500. I think there are a hundred of 05-07 Mustang GT around and people in general really like them. The stripes and the Grabber color on my GT500 will attract attention. Positively I hope. The first GT500 in the lowlands. In Germany and UK there are some, in Sweden 1 that I know off.

I don't think anybody will recognize the GT500. I think there are a hundred of 05-07 Mustang GT around and people in general really like them. The stripes and the Grabber color on my GT500 will attract attention. Positively I hope. The first GT500 in the lowlands. In Germany and UK there are some, in Sweden 1 that I know off.

:camera: I am looking forward to your photo op tonight.

Don't forget to share. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:camera: I am looking forward to your photo op tonight.

Don't forget to share. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Won't be tonight. I am waiting for photos from the dealership. It will be the end of the month till this Snake hits harbor in Amsterdam.

Congrats part A

Can't wait to hear about the reaction from your locals. I still get a ton here. Just went out to lunch this week end and the wife was commenting on how this car gets more attention than my harley.

INO it's also a lot more fun to drive....there is something special about being on a Harley but the power in this car is too much fun.

Part B when you get to lay your hands on the ride!!

Patrick, I absolutely love the white stripes on the Grabber Orange! Too bad you can't bring your GT500 with you when you vacation here this summer - I'd love to see it in person. Of course, Rob (grabber) lives just a couple hours from me and will have his GT500 next month (same color scheme), so I'll have to take a drive to his house.

Yep, guys.

Just a couple of weeks and then I can see my car in real live. Would be fun to see more GO GT500s on our vacation. My daughter Cheyenne Shelby (9) and son Rick Ford (2) (did I say I bleed blue) are crazy about this car. Who will get it? I promised the Cobra Convertible to my girl as it is from 1997 (her year of birth). On the other hand she has Shelby in her name.

We will roughty go from Seattle down to SF, LA, LV and back to LA. We will meet up with Brian, Five Oh B. We have a shared interest and it is not only cars. Dutch women and you know about Dutch women right. 6ft minimum and blond.

Maybe we pass Battleground on our way down to Portland. We sure will visit LV to see cgoeschel GO car.

No, Rob. This will be our vacation next summer from July 10 - Aug 3. Never been to the NW. We have seen 26 States since 1993. Every year we come over and mostly we include a Mustang show, like the Mustang Roundup next July.

The GT500 is in Florida now and will be shipped in two weeks.

No, Rob. This will be our vacation next summer from July 10 - Aug 3. Never been to the NW. We have seen 26 States since 1993. Every year we come over and mostly we include a Mustang show, like the Mustang Roundup next July.

The GT500 is in Florida now and will be shipped in two weeks.

Yhat sounds like fun. Do you travel and stay in a motel or do you use an RV and stay in it ?

Maybe you should rent a GT500. :hysterical2:

Grabbers car will be in by then, he hopes. I can have the first 1000 mls knocked off. And it is even the same color as mine. :hyper: I will be gentle with it when I drive through Death Valley NP.

Grabbers car will be in by then, he hopes. I can have the first 1000 mls knocked off. And it is even the same color as mine. :hyper: I will be gentle with it when I drive through Death Valley NP.

NOT :finger:

Archived