TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ordered these today

ruiner

one for my 2 year old son and a second one for me to keep boxed since he has pretty much destroyed my 2003 Cobra one.

C61-2.jpg

I was looking at those today. I am going to hold out in hopes of one with my color combination. Kinda off topic, but I also saw that they added the rear floor mat to the store for $20.00 Shipping on the rear mat is around $10.00 depends on location. Maybe you can give us a little review of it when it arrives. Hopefully you used the discount code for 10% of diecasts.

one for my 2 year old son and a second one for me to keep boxed since he has pretty much destroyed my 2003 Cobra one.

C61-2.jpg

How much did you pay? Found mine Blk/Blue stripe at Toys R Us for $20. They also had A GB/Red, and Red/Black. Only problem is they have chrome wheels? WTF happened there. Was not even looking for it, heard my wife call me from the next isle saying look what I found. Yeah they are pretty cool.

I was looking at those today. I am going to hold out in hopes of one with my color combination. Kinda off topic, but I also saw that they added the rear floor mat to the store for $20.00 Shipping on the rear mat is around $10.00 depends on location. Maybe you can give us a little review of it when it arrives. Hopefully you used the discount code for 10% of diecasts.

it was actually a 20% off coupon "gar20" which made them $16 each

How much did you pay? Found mine Blk/Blue stripe at Toys R Us for $20. They also had A GB/Red, and Red/Black. Only problem is they have chrome wheels? WTF happened there. Was not even looking for it, heard my wife call me from the next isle saying look what I found. Yeah they are pretty cool.

yeah i was wondering about that...the 2003 cobra one i had came with two sets of wheels. chrome and machined.

CBR1000

Check Toys R Us. Believe it or not they had our combo in stock at my location. I will be doing some shopping this week will let you all know if I come across any on the shelves.

post-25617-126081436695_thumb.jpg

lol, that's it! Hopefully I will get lucky and get a few Zhu Zhu pets and a blk/grabber blue mustang :) Thank You!!!

Archived