TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS on You Tube for sale...

BoneDoc

white w/Blue stripes, Strut tower brace, lowered engine... only $125K!

comments?

To high of a price. I don't think any snakes were made with a blue stripe. So it's either a fake or they changed the stripe color after the build. Plus some other mods. Be careful on this one.

To high of a price. I don't think any snakes were made with a blue stripe. So it's either a fake or they changed the stripe color after the build. Plus some other mods. Be careful on this one.

If you listen carefully to the voice over, they talk about the blue stripe and how they got it.

He says it's build #3 from Tasca Ford and they were able to get Taska to put the blue stripe on it instead of the black as every other Super Snake has a flat-black stripe. Sounds like "factory" to me, not post-sale.

So it's likely one of a kind.

Is it worth $125K? Not in this lifetime. At least not in MY lifetime.

Just because it's one of a kind doesn't make it all *that* desirable!

JMHO,

Phill Pollard

I didn't think the mod shops had the option to change the stripes on the SS or 40th packages. hummmmmm :headscratch:

They don't, this is nothing more than a modified SS. They can put as much crap on it as they want, does it make it a one off? Maybe in the owners eyes. The salesmen can embellish it all he wants. Personally, I think it devalues the car. There's nothing wrong with modifying a car to make it more personalized, but personalized and rare are two different things.

Definitely buyer beware.

The car is worth the same as everyone else's on this site. It's worth a maximum of the car plus the price of the conversion. As long as they are still making SS's that will be the case. I'm sure they're hoping they find someone who hasn't done any homework and just likes the car.

The stipe colour had to have been changed after the Shelby rep inspected the car. I know that one guy had to have the stripes applied for inspection and then remove them to have black stripes painted on.

It's a nice car. Lets hope someone pays that much for it. Then ours will be worth more! :D

Don

IMO, the blue strip hurts the car! Not one of a kind, but a WRONG striped car! Blue wasnt an OPTION!

Modding your car is fine, but that doesnt make it a one of one. It makes it a MODDED Super Snake!!!

MM

I've wanted to put the blue stripes back on the 40th since day one, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.

I've wanted to put the blue stripes back on the 40th since day one, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it.

I am sooooo close to putting my original Tungsten stripes back on my 40th. There were only 61 performance white with tungsten produced. PLus, it gives the car a much more agressive appearance. It won't effect me, unless I have to sell, but in the future?

I've seen this car! The blue stripes were put back on after the car was authenticated and inspected by Crispy. It is not a one of but rather an owner modified SS.In my eyes the car looks terrible with the blue stripes ,sort of a hybrid between a GT500 and a SS. It will lower the cars value rather than increase it going forward.

I've seen this car! The blue stripes were put back on after the car was authenticated and inspected by Crispy. It is not a one of but rather an owner modified SS.In my eyes the car looks terrible with the blue stripes ,sort of a hybrid between a GT500 and a SS . It will lower the cars value rather than increase it going forward.

yup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

We are an agent for the owner of this very special Super Snake...

It's a 1 of 1 Prototype and this is the way that this Snake was built..

What makes it rare is:

~Blue Stripe

~Strut Tower Brace

~Solid Engine mounts and Lowered engine cradle to accommodate the STB

Here is the registry information that was entered by Shelby....

Year: 2008

Model: GT500 SuperSnake Mustang

Paint Color: White

Stripe Color: Blue

Interior Modifications: Super Snake Package Every Option Available

Exterior Modifications: Blue Stripping Installed By Tasca Ford's Shelby Mod Shop

Performance Modifications: Super Snake Package Every Option Available. Polised Super Charger. Also Custom Strut Support Designed By Tasca Ford Shelby Mod Shop. (Proto Type) Solid Motor Mounts to Allow For Install.

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-75-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-15-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-8-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-82-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-94-640.jpg

The Snake is on ebay right now with 3 days left, Item number 130353538351

Feel free to look at all the pictures and video on our web site...

Thank you for your business & Happy Holidays,

Michael Runnalls

WeBe Autos Ltd.

Long Island, NY

Michael@WeBeAutos.com

www.WeBeAutos.com

WeBe could be Buying or Selling YOUR car too!

(O) 516-729-2003

(F) 631-389-2605

We are an agent for the owner of this very special Super Snake...

It's a 1 of 1 Prototype and this is the way that this Snake was built..

What makes it rare is:

~Blue Stripe

~Strut Tower Brace

~Solid Engine mounts and Lowered engine cradle to accommodate the STB

Here is the registry information that was entered by Shelby....

Year: 2008

Model: GT500 SuperSnake Mustang

Paint Color: White

Stripe Color: Blue

Interior Modifications: Super Snake Package Every Option Available

Exterior Modifications: Blue Stripping Installed By Tasca Ford's Shelby Mod Shop

Performance Modifications: Super Snake Package Every Option Available. Polised Super Charger. Also Custom Strut Support Designed By Tasca Ford Shelby Mod Shop. (Proto Type) Solid Motor Mounts to Allow For Install.

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-75-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-15-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-8-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-82-640.jpg

used-2008-ford-mustang-shelbygt500supersnake-8031-4974142-94-640.jpg

The Snake is on ebay right now with 3 days left, Item number 130353538351

Feel free to look at all the pictures and video on our web site...

Thank you for your business & Happy Holidays,

Michael Runnalls

WeBe Autos Ltd.

Long Island, NY

Michael@WeBeAutos.com

www.WeBeAutos.com

WeBe could be Buying or Selling YOUR car too!

(O) 516-729-2003

(F) 631-389-2605

Coming on to this site and trying to push your sales pitch is probably not going to get you anywhere. Anybody can enter anything in the registry, pink stripes , yellow wheels, etc, etc. It will be entered as "owner modifications added". If you don't believe me, contact RogerS@Shelbyautos.com, AKA Shelby Registry Manager.

In my personal opinion, you're deceiving a potential buyer. The car does not have every possible SS upgrade, maybe at the time it was built it did. It doesn't have rear brake upgrade, cooling pkg, interior upgrade, etc, I think you'd be better off being honest on what has actually been done to the car. It was an early SS, that has been modified. One of one.....maybe in your eyes.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Coming on to this site and trying to push your sales pitch is probably not going to get you anywhere. Anybody can enter anything in the registry, pink stripes , yellow wheels, etc, etc. It will be entered as "owner modifications added". If you don't believe me, contact RogerS@Shelbyautos.com, AKA Shelby Registry Manager.

In my personal opinion, you're deceiving a potential buyer. The car does not have every possible SS upgrade, maybe at the time it was built it did. It doesn't have rear brake upgrade, cooling pkg, interior upgrade, etc, I think you'd be better off being honest on what has actually been done to the car. It was an early SS, that has been modified. One of one.....maybe in your eyes.

+1 :shift:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sales pitching or deceiving anyone, I'm simply informing you that your are wrong, car is real and did have every option at the time of the build..

Hopefully you will see the truth..

///Michael

BTW we didn't enter the registration information...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sales pitching or deceiving anyone, I'm simply informing you that your are wrong, car is real and did have every option at the time of the build..

Hopefully you will see the truth..

///Michael

BTW we didn't enter the registration information...

That's good. Because if that's the case, Tasca violated their agreement with Shelby American, and their asses will now be in a sling for modding a Super Snake outside the packaged components that Shelby American put together for the SS package.

Oh, by the way, the (ex) Shelby mod shop field inspector is a member of this site, and has advised us that while the blue stripes and the other components may have been physcally installed by Tasca, they were installed AFTER he blessed that car and plaqued it as a Super Snake. Read this and read it well...NO TRUE SUPER SNAKE WILL HAVE ANY COLOR STRIPE ON IT OTHER THAN FLAT BLACK...PERIOD!

So you can go ahead a spin the information anyway you want, but WE, all of us here, know the REAL TRUTH about the origin of that car and will make sure that anyone who asks will be told the TRUTH...the REAL TRUTH about it.

You insult other SS owners with your BS claim that this is some kind of one-off "prototype" SS when all it is, is a Super Snake that has additional, owner requested modifications on it and nothing else, and that is the real truth!

For clarity on registry entries:

- The registry will accept any information which will verify with a legitimate VIN or CSM #

- All vehicles converted at an authorized mod center on our Super Snake platform are inspected by Shelby American, Inc. employees prior to issuing a CSM badge

- All vehicles must conform to Shelby American, Inc. base specifications and build of materials

- Any additional modifications above the authorized list of approved items become "owner added modifications

- No vehicle is badged that does not conform to the above

- If the vehicle does not meet specification a re-visit is scheduled prior to badging

- No "Shelby American, Inc. authorized proto-types" are built in our modification centers

- All proto types and concept vehicles originate at our Las Vegas facility

- When data is entered into the registry any owner is allowed to enter any information regarding their vehicle or modifications

- We validate and authenticate the base build with authorized modifications only

Hopefully this will help.

Happy Holidays,

Roger

• 2 weeks later...

Done and done!

Archived