TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had to say Goodbye

Mickey d

I had to let SGT4899 Go, like so many others the economy has effected me. I will miss her.

I do still have my Light Grey mats (Slightly used, Dealer Demo I sealed them away), Shelby GT California Sill plates, and Trunk stripe kit that I need to sell would like to keep them in the Shelby family. PM me if interested.

Mark

I had to let SGT4899 Go, like so many others the economy has effected me. I will miss her.

I do still have my Light Grey mats (Slightly used, Dealer Demo I sealed them away), Shelby GT California Sill plates, and Trunk stripe kit that I need to sell would like to keep them in the Shelby family. PM me if interested.

Mark

PM sent

Dave

Mark

I sure hate to see this happening. banghead.gif

Hang in there and try to stay positive.

Mark

Sorry for your loss!!!

Mark

Mark, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through some rough times. Hopefully things will get better soon for you and your family. Our thoughts are with you and remember...just because you no longer have a Shelby, there's no reason to be a stranger here. Keep in touch and best of luck.

Jim

Mark

Mark,

Like the rest have said, sorry you had to let your SGT go.

Hope that everything else is ok and things improve for you soon.

Lg

Mark

Archived