TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What have you done to my website

MMcGuirk

Listen Blayne.

First off you made a comment to me that was a little poke. I took it as a little joke. Kind of like one of these -----> poke.gif

My response to you was of the same nature. A simple joke with a twist thrown in it about a pulley hub puller.

I sure thought I knew you better than that....but I guess I don't. You must have forgot all the phone calls that we had between each other over our cars. call.gif I thought I helped you with a big problem that you had with your car and during the last 2 years and got know you. headscratch.gif I was wrong.

Now I know that you were not joking with your comment to me and that your comments were intended to slam me.nonono.gif

My LAST comment to you is this. I'm sorry if I offended you. That was not my intent. However....I will not remove my post. I now know where you and I stand and I wiil keep my distance.

I'm grabbin my dog and leaving now.dogwalk.gif

Now lets get backtotopic.gif complaining about the website Christmas theme.

Your meaning of telling someone to shut up is different than mine. Yes, you put me in contact with the right person at Ford to get my car fixed and was appreciated, still is. You didn't mention that after he lost his job, I had offered that person help getting another a job, guess you forgot.

I wouldn't tell a "friend" that has been a mustang person all thier life to go buy a vette, not even joking. You didn't like the fact I spoke up about the gold necklas add at SAI, wouldn't expect you to ever admiting being wrong. You have a funny way of twisting words to suite your needs. You are correct, when I said "Don't you have an antenna or some dingle balls to mod" I was pissed.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your meaning of telling someone to shut up is different than mine. Yes, you put me in contact with the right person at Ford to get my car fixed and was appreciated, still is. You didn't mention that after he lost his job, I had offered that person help getting another a job, guess you forgot.

I wouldn't tell a "friend" that has been a mustang person all thier life to go buy a vette, not even joking. You didn't like the fact I spoke up about the gold necklas add at SAI, wouldn't expect you to ever admiting being wrong. You have a funny way of twisting words to suite your needs. You are correct, when I said "Don't you have an antenna or some dingle balls to mod" I was pissed.

When I said "Shut up and buy a Vette" and then posted the laughing hysterical.gif emotioncon you thought I was serious ? headscratch.gif WOW !!!

Very few people recieved new trannys. I'm glad you appreciated it.

Many people offered jobs. He was told about them all. No one forgot that. What's your point? headscratch.gif

I couldn't care less that Carrolls wife Cleo is selling chains and diamonds. In fact I'm sure it keeps her busy and gives here a sence of pride doing it. Good for her. salute.gif I was not mad or glad......so there is nothing to admitt that I'm mad about....cause I'm not. Really.

I find myself having to defend myself against you because of your twisting of words and slight jabs and pokes to me.

Let's just end this and agree to disagree.

BTH3.jpg

When I said "Shut up and buy a Vette" and then posted the laughing hysterical.gif emotioncon you thought I was serious ? headscratch.gif WOW !!!

Very few people recieved new trannys. I'm glad you appreciated it.

Many people offered jobs. He was told about them all. No one forgot that. What's your point? headscratch.gif

I couldn't care less that Carrolls wife Cleo is selling chains and diamonds. In fact I'm sure it keeps her busy and gives here a sence of pride doing it. Good for her. salute.gif I was not mad or glad......so there is nothing to admitt that I'm mad about....cause I'm not. Really.

I find myself having to defend myself against you because of your twisting of words and slight jabs and pokes to me.

Let's just end this and agree to disagree.

BTH3.jpg

I didn't know it was Carol's wife was selling the gold necklases on Team Shelby, I'm sure she has the right to do it. My point of view is only meant to be constructive. I respectfully think SAI selling gold necklases crosses over into a corvette status symbol territory and that is not what alot of Shelby Mustang people are about. Again, I was only trying to make a constructive point.

Archived