TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What have you done to my website

MMcGuirk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They basically forgot that websites and especially forums need functionality first. All the flashy, moving, twinkling has distracted everyone from even trying out any new functions. We're all just trying to figure out how to do the old stuff without going blind.

Dear Forum Administrators,

I'm all about Christmas, Santa, & the season, but please lets get back to some basic colors and kill the ho ho ho stuff. It is so distracting I can't figure out how to use any of the new stuff. :slapfight::redcard:

Any word on getting access to the registration info so we can figure out when our cars were built and make some updates?

This is meant to be constructive, please don't take it personal...

Glenn

Having a hard time myself navigating this new format.

It took me forever to figure out where the search feature was, and I still can't figure out how to search the entire forum. Just one section at a time..

I also haven't figured out how to quote a specific post. Everytime I try, It just just quotes the last post of that particular thread.

I'm sure I'll figure it all out. About the same time as they launch 4.0

We are working on a new 3.0 site design.

If you ordered something and didn't get a back order notice, contact store@shelbyautos.com

Virtually 95% of all back ordered items will be filled and out the door by this Friday.

Robert, I did send an email, 2 minutes later I received the gold chain offer. Probably just bad timing. I always associated gold chains with corvette owners, guess things change.

Robert, I did send an email, 2 minutes later I received the gold chain offer. Probably just bad timing. I always associated gold chains with corvette owners, guess things change.

Shut up and buy a Vette.

jackinbox.gif

hysterical.gif

Not everyone hates it...sure my wife can tell that I'm on the site from 100 feet away but I do think I save many hours with the upgrade....I think I will skip the xmas decorations this year...instead I will just keep the page up 24x7. It's beats any decorating I could do around the house.

Let's give it some times to get use to it. Not all change is bad. :beerchug:

We are working on a new 3.0 site design.

If you ordered something and didn't get a back order notice, contact store@shelbyautos.com

Virtually 95% of all back ordered items will be filled and out the door by this Friday.

Hey Robert,

When you click on someones profile it says reputation under their name, what the heck is that?

I would hate to see what mine will be in the futureconfused.gif

I assume the new Shelby GT jackets are the 5% that will still be on back order? rant2.gif Its cold and snowy here angry2.gif

Heck, your probably busy posting on three or four forums about your dingle balls, busy fellow.

Come on over Lucky. spiteful.gif

I have a new dingle ball puller that I want to try out on you.

I won't have to use any heat or ice on yours either.

Well, It does hurt my eyes to look here for a long time like I used to, but hey, at least it forces me to keep my site time to a minimum during the holidays, and with all the stuff I bought, I'll need my down time to mod...Im already spending a lot of time working on that sub box...

....lets just hope the xmas theme gets the axe as soon as the holidays are over.....

(What would that be in Shelby time?) :hilarious:

salute.gif

Rob,

How do I do the emoticons now? Im having issues with that...wait, is this button it? :rant2: okay, got it...those buttons dont show up on my home computer....I need to upgrade my IE and see if that fixes it...

I do like the upgrades and all the extra info...I've just never been big on high contrast themes...

I used to work as an IT guy back in the day...and let me just say it could be worse....some of the people in the office would just get down right obnoxious with their windows colors...the worst? Purple background with hot pink text....Ive come close to slapping a coworker...and I would sometimes refuse to look at their computer if they had some crazy theme...I would make them reset it to normal...IT guys are such egomaniacs!

Archived