TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dealer Guide

5.4 Shelby

This is the Information guide the dealers get. Not the order guide. Detailed info. Get it while it's hot. I won't leave this up long.

Link Removed. Now available in downloads (see post #8)

Someone check my comprehension on the order guide.

If I order a performance white coupe, with black/black interior, I can get tunsten OR blue stripes.

If I order a performance white coupe, with black/red interior, I can ONLY get the tungsten stripes.

Is that right?

Also the black/black interior or black/red interior are INDEPENDENT of the upgraded interior option.

Is that also right?

:headscratch:

Someone check my comprehension on the order guide.

If I order a performance white coupe, with black/black interior, I can get tunsten OR blue stripes.

If I order a performance white coupe, with black/red interior, I can ONLY get the tungsten stripes.

Is that right?

Also the black/black interior or black/red interior are INDEPENDENT of the upgraded interior option.

Is that also right?

:headscratch:

You are correct. They feel the red int and blue stripes would clash. The color is not an upgrade. The upgrade supplies the soft touch mirror and pedal covers.

Thanks!

Now if my dealer, where I have been on a "list" since last summer, ever calls, I can order the following;

820A GT500 coupe

HP Performance White

856 Tungsten stripes

GR Black/Red interior

423 California emmissions NOT required

But . . . I have emailed, and left messages, since last week and got no respose.

As someone in another post pointed out, the Tidewater, VA, dealers all all probably in conference deciding how much of an ADM to ask! Or they are still waiting on MSRP and allocation information.

Thanks!

Now if my dealer, where I have been on a "list" since last summer, ever calls, I can order the following;

820A GT500 coupe

HP Performance White

856 Tungsten stripes

GR Black/Red interior

423 California emmissions NOT required

But . . . I have emailed, and left messages, since last week and got no respose.

As someone in another post pointed out, the Tidewater, VA, dealers all all probably in conference deciding how much of an ADM to ask! Or they are still waiting on MSRP and allocation information.

Waiting, waiting, and more :censored: waiting!!!

KingCobra.

Waiting, waiting, and more :censored: waiting!!!

KingCobra.

My friend says. Now sit back and relax and wait for the car to come. I'll be in FL in August. It would be a coincedence if the car comes in in the 3 weeks I am there.

Archived