TEAM SHELBY FORUM

help me Please!!!!

thereturn

Hello everyone, I wanted to Know if any of you guys lived close to heflin, AL I just recently purchased my shelby from Buster Miles ford and wanted to see if you guys had any good or bad things to say about this dealer or if someone lives really close by to see if they can check out the car for me. I would be really thankfull any comments will help thank you guys I have been through ups and downs trying to buy this shelby I had order twice a 2010 but both times they canceld my order and third and final one they had a VIN# but i would have to wait to the end of JAN 10 and i am sick of waiting so bougth an 09 I am so happy with purchase but I am just worried because down here in south florida a dealer will sell you a car and F*** you over for a $1. Hoping to join this great shelby family soon :shift:

Hello everyone, I wanted to Know if any of you guys lived close to heflin, AL I just recently purchased my shelby from Buster Miles ford and wanted to see if you guys had any good or bad things to say about this dealer or if someone lives really close by to see if they can check out the car for me. I would be really thankfull any comments will help thank you guys I have been through ups and downs trying to buy this shelby I had order twice a 2010 but both times they canceld my order and third and final one they had a VIN# but i would have to wait to the end of JAN 10 and i am sick of waiting so bougth an 09 I am so happy with purchase but I am just worried because down here in south florida a dealer will sell you a car and F*** you over for a $1. Hoping to join this great shelby family soon :shift:

You've already bought it? You mean you paid for it but it's not in your possession?

In any event I saw a 2010 Grabber Blue sitting on Michael Morris's showroom last week. I sat in it and cranked it up. Looked to be in great shape. I think he has some more coming including a Kona Blue.

You've already bought it? You mean you paid for it but it's not in your possession?

In any event I saw a 2010 Grabber Blue sitting on Michael Morris's showroom last week. I sat in it and cranked it up. Looked to be in great shape. I think he has some more coming including a Kona Blue.

Tons of 2010 Coupe's Available throughout the United States! I purchased in Wisconsin, and they paid to ship it to me via a covered carrier! No Problems, and the car came in MINT condition! Click the Link!

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?sf1Dir=ASC&mkId=20015&mdId=21712&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId-yrId-trId-bsId&rd=100000&zc=20850&PMmt=1-1-1&stkTypId=28880&sf2Dir=DESC&sf1Nm=location&yrId=27381&sf2Nm=price&trId=25358&rpp=250&feedSegId=28705&bsId=20203&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT&pgId=2102

Archived