TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB to be Done in NORCAL

05FSTBK

Looks Like I'm going to need the TSB done on my '08 GT500.

I live it Santa Rosa, CA any reccomendations on dealerships that have and will do the TSB?

I bought it in Healdsburg. and they're not sure if it's covered. Now in their defence they hadn't heard of it and were going to do research on their own.

I figured I'd save them the trouble and print it myself.

It's a little bit of a drive, but Frontier Ford in Santa Clara gets high marks. Very good SVT dealership.

+1 darren jackson SM at frontier ford. aonebadbone and bdiddle both recommended him and they were right. he had the master tech do my tsb. great guy to work with. had no probelm that i was modded also. just be up front with him; he will take care of you.

if you need the TSB done an your still under warrenty, then it will get done for free.

My concern was that if they opened it up and said it was "normal wear" therefore not covered under warranty or TSB than I'd be out for the repairs to put it back together.

I'm going to wait until they've done their research and tell me it under the TSB before I bring it back.

Having no income limits your options on what to spend your money on.

New clutch for the car you don't drive or propane for you heat for your family.

My concern was that if they opened it up and said it was "normal wear" therefore not covered under warranty or TSB than I'd be out for the repairs to put it back together.

I'm going to wait until they've done their research and tell me it under the TSB before I bring it back.

Buy the propane and wait to hear back regarding the TSB! It's getting chilly tonight in the Bay Area. Snow expected on the hill tops.

Go to Novato Ford and ask for Roger. His former tech Justin did mine and my car is now pefect. However I think Justin left, but I'm sure Roger can help you. He is a gear head, loves our cars and knows them pretty well. I have the JLT CAI, tune and a pulley and he said he would still warrant any problems with my engine...just an FYI. If nothing else, give him a call and explain your situation. Mine was barely showing symptoms and they fixed it anyway. No questions and no hassle.

Archived