TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP Handling Package Springs

Guys,

By chance, does someone of you know who actually manufactures the lowering springs for the Ford racing handling package?

Background: I have a fried who bought the package for her GT. For insurance reasons here in Switzerland she needs a certificate for the springs. We hope that the manufacturer has an official importer here, from whom we could get that certificate.

Any help is highly appreciated!

\R.

Guys,

By chance, does someone of you know who actually manufactures the lowering springs for the Ford racing handling package?

Background: I have a fried who bought the package for her GT. For insurance reasons here in Switzerland she needs a certificate for the springs. We hope that the manufacturer has an official importer here, from whom we could get that certificate.

Any help is highly appreciated!

\R.

Why not call/contact Ford Racing?

Why not call/contact Ford Racing?

Jeff, I am not sure if she did that already...but I'll double check.

:headscratch: The Swiss government actually requires some kind of "certificate" for automobile springs. I thought the US government was bad about interfering, but a "certificate for springs"??? Oh my !!

Haha, you wouldn't believe if I told you what's going on here with registering cars which are not officially sold. They are called "Type X" cars...there is no spec for them...always reminds me of the "x-files". Hence, they want to be 100% sure that all is safe...but how can we prove that? I tell you, it's a pain in the ass.

To give you a lough: My Shelby had to have additional mufflers installed because the measurement was 90dB instead of 89dB....dampers for 1 single dB!! :doh:

I become outrageous if start thinking about it :banghead:

But the car makes it up a million times :yahoo:

Cu

Haha, you wouldn't believe if I told you what's going on here with registering cars which are not officially sold.

But the car makes it up a million times :yahoo:

Cu

A Ford Mustang with Factory parts are not "Officially" sold? :headscratch::hysterical:

See all... California's not that bad. :happy feet:

:shift: I think we ought to stop this topic. I'm afraid Mr Obama's minions may see it and get some ideas on how to tax us "rich guys" who can afford, as your government calls them "X" cars. Like you said, the cars are great so I guess we'll just have to deal with those whose idea of a car is powered by wind or electrictiy or hay, or rubber bands :hysterical:

:headscratch: The Swiss government actually requires some kind of "certificate" for automobile springs. I thought the US government was bad about interfering, but a "certificate for springs"??? Oh my !!

I believe every household/male member has a full auto machine gun because your in the army at 18 untill 50 or so. This is why the Swiss never have been invaded, so they say. Correct me if I'm wrong........kind of ironic isn't it..........."You'd better get your certificate for your springs on your car or ELSE"!!!!!, "by the way here's your 1000rds of 308 NATO ammo"..........Have a nice day!!!

I believe every household/male member has a full auto machine gun because your in the army at 18 untill 50 or so.

Army service stops at age 34 now, unfortunately :baby: But yes, we all have a machine gun at home, so better be kind to us :slapfight:

95% sure they are made by Eibach to FRPP specs. I would call FRPP to be 100%.

Hey, many thanks. This would give her a chance to maybe get a certificate from Eibach. I'll call FRPP as soon as I have an eve wehere I am late in the office...oversea calls are cheaper at work :rolleyes:

Archived