TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Weather in Terlingua

VorpalBunny

Walking in a winter wonderland here today in normally sunny and warm Terlingua! Snow is falling in big - BIG flakes and its pilling up.

The Bunny is staying in her hutch today.

Happy holidays all.

VB

Walking in a winter wonderland here today in normally sunny and warm Terlingua! Snow is falling in big - BIG flakes and its pilling up.

The Bunny is staying in her hutch today.

Happy holidays all.

VB

Do you own a coat? I've got an extra if you need it :happy feet:

So is there enough to make a "Snow-Link" out in the front yard?

SnowBunny2.jpg

We might even get a dusting tomorrow here in the Mid-Atlantic region.

(Somehow I just know this is going to mess with the shipping schedule for the Terlingua)

:headscratch::censored:

SnowBunny2.jpg

(Somehow I just know this is going to mess with the shipping schedule for the Terlingua)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: - the snow link Blip - not laughing if your shipment schedule is altered.

Sorry all, my spouse - yep I am blaming her in a cowardly typical way... promised me pics of the snow to post, but she was sidetracked with something else.

So, picture my POS daily driver out in the snow (Honda Civic - high mileage but has no other redeming quality in my opinion - not reliable, not confortable, not quiet - my spouse insisted on it at the time... will be repalced by a Ford soon) and the bunny warm in the Hutch and you have Terlingua today. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I have to try a snow link...

Roll Bunnies.

VB

Spent today at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana CA mid 60s sunny beautiful;did the SRT driving experience;lots of fun;better because we drive Chryslers cars.

Son said it was 19 this am at home........Brrrrrr

Doc Scott

Spent today at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana CA mid 60s sunny beautiful;did the SRT driving experience;lots of fun;better because we drive Chryslers cars.

Son said it was 19 this am at home........Brrrrrr

Doc Scott

27F here in Austin right now and a day at the track is always a good thing.

Hey Doc - Track time sure sounds nice - those SRT's run well. My dad has an SRT8 that sounds and runs great the Jeep uses it for a D/D.

Terlingua snow picks are here now - some of the car and hills outside the house yesterday. There is still snow on the mountains and sides of mountains today - looks beautiful! :drool:

post-20899-1260021272_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1260021300_thumb.jpg

There are 6,500 foot peaks behind the clouds/grey in this pic about a 1/4 mile distant and they are just disappeared by the moisture.

Hopefully lots of wildflowers from this moisture this spring.

Enjoy.

VB

PS - good thing its not a snow shoe bunny...

post-20899-1260021272_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1260021300_thumb.jpg

VB,

ever look at dads window sticker?WE talked about it;you should use it if hes not going to;just need his VIN

The SRT driving experience comes with your SRT purchase. you could enter his vin and attend next spring in Ft Worth;or where ever you want to go.You lovely bride could attend also (cost $65) they also get breakfast lunch and rides with instructors.

Its not a hard core driving school just a fun day at the track!

Doc Scott

SnowBunny2.jpg

love the snow Link! The buttons are very cool....

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Bunny is gonna be staying in the hutch for a while, as a bit of a snow storm is

heading to the Mid-Atlantic.

Just 2 inches of snow can cause mass panic in the DC area, so things are going to get very crazy as

they are predicting from 12 to 24 inches of snow before it ends on Sunday

:o :banghead::censored::redcard:

Seventy-nine on my patio right now. I can practically see the grass growing, what with this sunny, warm weather and the couple inches of rain we had last week.

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year: daylight starts getting longer again. Yay.

Seventy-nine on my patio right now. I can practically see the grass growing, what with this sunny, warm weather and the couple inches of rain we had last week.

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year: daylight starts getting longer again. Yay.

AAaaauuuuggggggggghhhhh :redcard: not fair!

It's reached 20 inches and still falling. :finger:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, most of it is gone now, but the cold air stayed with us. Calling for a chance of more "white" stuff on Friday and again on Monday.

Is it Spring yet?

That Goundhog better make the right call about Winter next month, or I may have to send Link and friends for a visit!!!

Thanks, most of it is gone now, but the cold air stayed with us. Calling for a chance of more "white" stuff on Friday and again on Monday.

"Is it Spring yet?

That Goundhog better make the right call about Winter next month, or I may have to send Link and friends for a visit!!!"

Fear the Bunny Named Link! :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay - it is snowing hard area wide in Terlingua today. I am thinking only snow shoe bunnies need be out in this dark, snow filled gloom.

Guess it was our turn again to share in the weather.

At least it looks really cool on the cactus and mesas...

Should be bunny driving weather again tomorrow though :happy feet:

VB

Hi Sheri, Leann and Blip,

Here is the picture of the evil snow monsters you requested or discussed.

It is quite cold and snowy today, but as is typical here in the land of fierce rabbits, it should be bunny driving weather again tomorrow and almost 70. :happy feet:

David

post-20899-126695647655_thumb.jpg

post-20899-126695647655_thumb.jpg

Sp pretty! Thanks David. Raining here now, 41 and getting colder.

Sheri,

You are most welcome.

Hope you see good weather soon. It is actually clearing out there now - mid afternoon.

Tomorrow should warm up, but tonight a chilly 28.

I am thinking of taking the bunny out tomorrow to enjoy the nice temps and do some bunny thumping - not to mention listening to the kicker or the Paxton - always hard to decide between the two.

hmm - sounds of Mad Max or the delicate sound of thunder - such a conundrum... :headscratch::hysterical:

VB

Archived