TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Agent47 rear seat delete kit

Does anyone here have the Agent47 rear seat delete kit installed? Any pics?

All I'm finding online are tiny photos. I want to see high res, detailed shots of this kit. Thanks for any help.

Ken

Ken, if your looking into a rear seat deletion kit, why didn't you get a four point roll bar? Gibbs roll bars are not SCCA approved, if you plan on moving from track events to like time trails, your need a four point roll bar. Attached is the one I have, just welded in. I am making a custon rear sit deletion kit out of Aluminium. I enjoy reading about your track event.

good luck

Ken, if your looking into a rear seat deletion kit, why didn't you get a four point roll bar? Gibbs roll bars are not SCCA approved, if you plan on moving from track events to like time trails, your need a four point roll bar. Attached is the one I have, just welded in. I am making a custon rear sit deletion kit out of Aluminium. I enjoy reading about your track event.

good luck

The Griggs bar can be modified quite easily to qualify for time trials events.

There wasn't any attachment to your post.

Ken

Does anyone here have the Agent47 rear seat delete kit installed? Any pics?

All I'm finding online are tiny photos. I want to see high res, detailed shots of this kit. Thanks for any help.

Ken

I have some pictures on my main web site.

If you click on the images, you can see a larger image.

www.chicane23.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

I have some pictures on my main web site.

If you click on the images, you can see a larger image.

www.chicane23.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot for the link. Those photos are exactly what I was looking for. Do you have pricing available? I can't find the kit in the online store on your site.

Thanks again.

Ken

Thanks a lot for the link. Those photos are exactly what I was looking for. Do you have pricing available? I can't find the kit in the online store on your site.

Thanks again.

Ken

This product line is not on the online store.

Retail is $695

The kit comes without upholstery.

Call me and we can talk about the details and pricing.

Best regards,

^I installed the American Muscle-sold MMR kit and swiftly removed it. Looked like part of a subwoofer box to me. Just didn't do the leather justice I guess.

Oh... No leather in my ride, so it matches my carpet and package tray. I imagine in your ride, it would... clash. You could always get it recovered in a matching leather, still going to cost less than the Agent 47 kit.

Colin

Archived