TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Available 2010 GT500 Convertible Inventory Shrinking

I know this might sound stupid, but I continue to watch inventory levels of the 2010 verts on Cars.com. In the past month it went from in the low 50's available to just a few days ago there were 68 available. In the past few days, it has gone down to only 49 available throughout the country on cars.com!

I realize that there are many dealers that don't advertise on cars.com, but the available inventory level has dropped fast very quickly!

I've got 756 of them being produced thus far via the window stickers...so 50 on Cars.com is still a considerable percentage of the production. Simply not as hot as ticket as the coupes.

Blue--dont know about prviuos Shelbys, but vettes run 25% of production for ragtops, and and thats about what the 2010s will run,right.Real men drive ragtops--no seriusly, from amarketting viewpoint, the coupe is more of a pure power/racing machine,and it is 6K cheaper,which will buy alot of mods.At my age, i like comfort will my power,thats why i just got a 2008 469HP STS V.

Blue--dont know about prviuos Shelbys, but vettes run 25% of production for ragtops, and and thats about what the 2010s will run,right.Real men drive ragtops--no seriusly, from amarketting viewpoint, the coupe is more of a pure power/racing machine,and it is 6K cheaper,which will buy alot of mods.At my age, i like comfort will my power,thats why i just got a 2008 469HP STS V.

looks to be about the same percentage for the Shelbys as the vettes. Around 26% ratio on them thus far. The $6,000 is a huge price difference for a lot of us that aren't swimming in the "green" stuff.

Another reason I didn't opt for the Navigation system...an extra $2,000 that I don't have to worry about far outweighs a couple moments of "ooh".."wow"..that's cool....it said "good afternoon". I know there's more to the electronics package than that..but it just didn't financially make sense for me.

looks to be about the same percentage for the Shelbys as the vettes. Around 26% ratio on them thus far. The $6,000 is a huge price difference for a lot of us that aren't swimming in the "green" stuff.

Another reason I didn't opt for the Navigation system...an extra $2,000 that I don't have to worry about far outweighs a couple moments of "ooh".."wow"..that's cool....it said "good afternoon". I know there's more to the electronics package than that..but it just didn't financially make sense for me.

Didnt get the GPS or the 1000 watt for the same reason--the vert was already expensive enough

Archived