TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Topic Beaten to death, but we have to know....

SPRSNK

Dec 09 edition of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords

Page 76

Caption for the pictures show the Momo racing seats in the demo Terlingua and says

"The interior of the Terlingua Mustang is loaded with accents from the Shelby catalog. A pair of Momo Supercup seats keep the occupants well-planted during lateral maneuvers"

The article says "The interior is spiced up with Momo Supercup racing seats, among other mods..."

So what's up?

Dec 09 edition of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords

Page 76

Caption for the pictures show the Momo racing seats in the demo Terlingua and says

"The interior of the Terlingua Mustang is loaded with accents from the Shelby catalog. A pair of Momo Supercup seats keep the occupants well-planted during lateral maneuvers"

The article says "The interior is spiced up with Momo Supercup racing seats, among other mods..."

So what's up?

We got stickers instead

Don't know about the MoMo seats, but I did get the MooMoo seats...in black and grey....

:hysterical: MooMoo does nothing for me (I do love everyone's SAI optioned seats, but they are useless to me). Having the fastest Terlingua in the world (that's right, I'm calling you all out!), I'm going to racing seats with my 6pt harnesses. I've always wanted the Momo's in there because they have the Terlingua crest on them. If not, my Sparco's will have to do because I'm putting Kirkey's in my GT500.

:hysterical: MooMoo does nothing for me (I do love everyone's SAI optioned seats, but they are useless to me). Having the fastest Terlingua in the world (that's right, I'm calling you all out!), I'm going to racing seats with my 6pt harnesses. I've always wanted the Momo's in there because they have the Terlingua crest on them. If not, my Sparco's will have to do because I'm putting Kirkey's in my GT500.

:hysterical: Sorry, I just could not resist! I think for what you are doing with your "World's Fastest Terlingua" that you need to add the racing seats...speaking of go fast stuff, when are you and SVOC going to do your JBA header install? I plan on doing that as well, so I'm looking forward to your write up..... :happy feet: Roll bunnies roll....

Leann

:hysterical: Sorry, I just could not resist! I think for what you are doing with your "World's Fastest Terlingua" that you need to add the racing seats...speaking of go fast stuff, when are you and SVOC going to do your JBA header install? I plan on doing that as well, so I'm looking forward to your write up..... :happy feet: Roll bunnies roll....

Leann

My Terlingua is still in the body shop from the hail damage done this year at Terlingua. Supposed to be another 2 weeks then we finish the the car our way. We're also not going with the JBA's. Going to install Pypes. Hard to beat the 209.00 price for the headers.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/PYP-HDR56S

My Terlingua is still in the body shop from the hail damage done this year at Terlingua. Supposed to be another 2 weeks then we finish the the car our way. We're also not going with the JBA's. Going to install Pypes. Hard to beat the 209.00 price for the headers.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/PYP-HDR56S

Sorry to hear it's still in the shop. The Pypes are a great piece, but not smog legal here in California, so I can't get them. The JBA's are smog approved, so I'm going that direction. I would love to see your write-up on the header install as they are top notch and VERY informative. :dance:

Archived