TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fix for SYNC System

hitman007

I had my SYNC system partially crash. The bluetooth functions stopped working, my phone disappeared from the menu and it would not let generate s SYNC code to repair the phone. Also my USB input went dead. After some troubleshooting I found a 5A fuse labeled SYNC. I pulled the fuse and it was fine. However pulling the fuse caused the SYNC system to reboot. (Disconnection the Batt would do the same but the fuse was easy.) After putting the fuse back in, bluetooth came on and my phone once again appeared and everything worked perfectly. Anyone else who may have this issue will find this post useful.

I had my SYNC system partially crash. The bluetooth functions stopped working, my phone disappeared from the menu and it would not let generate s SYNC code to repair the phone. Also my USB input went dead. After some troubleshooting I found a 5A fuse labeled SYNC. I pulled the fuse and it was fine. However pulling the fuse caused the SYNC system to reboot. (Disconnection the Batt would do the same but the fuse was easy.) After putting the fuse back in, bluetooth came on and my phone once again appeared and everything worked perfectly. Anyone else who may have this issue will find this post useful.

Hi Hitman,

I remember a few others had a similar issue and discovered there was a patch (from MS) that corrected it. Log/Setup your Sync account and it should guide you on the process.

Cheers,

DaFreak

Hi Hitman,

I remember a few others had a similar issue and discovered there was a patch (from MS) that corrected it. Log/Setup your Sync account and it should guide you on the process.

Cheers,

DaFreak

I had the new patch when this happened.

All,

There is another patch released by MS. AR3T-14D544-AE Version SYNC V3.1 that reads "Also contained in this release are improvements to USB and Bluetooth features and phone and media device support."

I'd give it a try.

DaFreak

All,

There is another patch released by MS. AR3T-14D544-AE Version SYNC V3.1 that reads "Also contained in this release are improvements to USB and Bluetooth features and phone and media device support."

I'd give it a try.

DaFreak

Not tech-savvy - - does anyone know if I can connect my iPhone via the SYNC system?

Archived