GT/SC AND FOUND A WEBSITE THAT OFFERS THEM FOR

$ 100 + DOLLARS LESS PER WHEEL THAN SHELBY PERFORMANCE PARTS ;

SAME PARTS #'S AS (S.P.P.) FOR LESS $ . WHAT'S UP WITH THAT ? :headscratch:

WHEN IT'S TIME TO PULL THE TRIGGER HOPEFULLY S.P.P WILL

HAVE LOWERED THEIR PRICE TO MATCH THE COMPETITION OR

I WILL BE BUYING THEM FROM :

WWW.BUYWHEELSTODAY.COM

SCOTTY

For someone that has purchased the CS69 wheels, how would they find the right size tires to fit on a stagered set of wheels? 20X9" front, and 20X10" rear. What is a good tire size for our Shelby's with 20" rims?

For someone that has purchased the CS69 wheels, how would they find the right size tires to fit on a stagered set of wheels? 20X9" front, and 20X10" rear. What is a good tire size for our Shelby's with 20" rims?

if you want to keep the overall diameter of the 20's the same as the stock, you'll want to go with a 255/35/20 up front and a 295/30/20 out back....if you don't care about keeping the overall diameter the same, then you'll have to look around and see if others can provide you with opinions on the different sizes being used, how they fit and how they look....

if you want to keep the overall diameter of the 20's the same as the stock, you'll want to go with a 255/35/20 up front and a 295/30/20 out back....if you don't care about keeping the overall diameter the same, then you'll have to look around and see if others can provide you with opinions on the different sizes being used, how they fit and how they look....

I live in a town with high speed bumps in parking lots and a curb at my parents house. I can NOT go to a smaller diameter wheel. Maybe a half inch bigger wouldn't hurt. Just thinking out loud. Thank you.

Archived