TEAM SHELBY FORUM

User Review: The new upload gallery

Evil95GT

Let me begin by saying that I'm not too good with computers. I can do simple things, such as send emails, find my way around the web, copy/paste, and other simple tasks. So tonight, I decided to try the new "User Gallery" feature. Basically, what this allows you to do is create your own album, labeling pics, placing little © symbols (hey, I can do symbols, LOL), and hotlinking them right into your post.

I just set up my album with 4 pics. It was incredibly easy, very fast, and easy to navigate. To get started, you need to click on "My controls" which should be in your right corner next to "View New Posts". There's a very informative sticky in the Rotunda Lounge if you get lost.

Anyhow, since I'm all proud of myself, I'll post one of the four pics. Michelle has figured part of the internet out! :happy feet:

gallery_1248_9_21882.jpg

That pic is of my husband's yellow '95. I never really got over him making the cover. Call it competition, call it envy, I call it WRONG! LOL! Maybe someday I'll get my shot, but yeah, for all the work he did, he deserved it more than my devil car did.

Anyhow, back to the gallery.............I'm gonna give it rave reviews simply because of the ease of use, the convenience (I hate having to go look for my hosted pics), and the format. Way to go Robert! :rockon:

Archived