TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Moving To Greensboro, NC

billltoole

It appears that I will be accepting a new position and relocating HOME to Greensboro, NC. I grew up in Raleigh and havent lived in NC for at least 10 years. Looking forward to some real bar b que and even some ham biscuits! Any TS members out that way? Any thoughts on the best dealership or service?

I use to live in Greensboro but moved in 2002. Go back every now and then. When I lived there Ciener Woods was the dealer of choice for SVT (its actually in Kernersville). Not sure anymore.

Ciener-Woods no longed exists; it was bought out by CrossRoads Ford group a couple of years ago. The dealership is there just under new ownership.

cant offer any help on dealerships. I bought my car from Capital ford in Raleigh that would be quite a haul. In Gboro there is Green Ford on Wendover I have never heard anything negative about them. I am also from the area (high point) but havent lived there in 10+ years. I now live in Hickory which is a few miles away. So welcome back to NC

cant offer any help on dealerships. I bought my car from Capital ford in Raleigh that would be quite a haul. In Gboro there is Green Ford on Wendover I have never heard anything negative about them. I am also from the area (high point) but havent lived there in 10+ years. I now live in Hickory which is a few miles away. So welcome back to NC

Hickory?? I've never seen you before. I'm in Charlotte but in Newton/Conover/Hickory every weekend. I love your 500. I think that's the best color combo. My wheels are even somewhat similar (Konig Unknown). I have the same but a Shelby GT. Except it's in the body shop getting fixed up after a run in with a deer.

Hickory?? I've never seen you before. I'm in Charlotte but in Newton/Conover/Hickory every weekend. I love your 500. I think that's the best color combo. My wheels are even somewhat similar (Konig Unknown). I have the same but a Shelby GT. Except it's in the body shop getting fixed up after a run in with a deer.
I need to get it out of the garage more often. I do take to car shows. Matter of fact it was at the autofair for the last two years. Thanks for the compliment

Robbie

I'm just down the road in Liberty, only about 20 mins from Greensboro. I bought my ShelbyGT from Green Ford on Wendover Ave (also bought a truck from them), they have always been helpful. Supposedly one of their salesman used to be one of the top Shelby salesman in the southeast so they usually have plenty to pick from. Welcom home!

Archived