TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6/8 Grill & foglight question

doogie65

I am planning on installing the CS6/8 grill this winter and have a question about the fog lights. If I buy the fog lights separately, do they come with the mounting brackets? Asking because I have no need for the Shelby lettering and want to just buy the grill and fog lights separately.

Doogie,

You might want to call Shelby or one of their SPP mod shops just to make sure. I had my CS8 built at a Shelby mod shop but I visited often during the build process and saw that the grill, fog lights, and lettering all came in their own packages. So it's probably safe to say you get all the hardware with either the grill or lights... but I would ask anyways because this was 3 years ago.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Doogie,

If you still have any questions, we've built quite a few of these and im sure we could help you!

Thanks!

But I am really leaning towards a fogless grill, so I might end up just fabbing up my own design... unless someone can direct me on where to buy a Terlingua grill?? As that is the look I want to achieve.

Thanks!

But I am really leaning towards a fogless grill, so I might end up just fabbing up my own design... unless someone can direct me on where to buy a Terlingua grill?? As that is the look I want to achieve.

The CS grille is amazing! You can buy it without the fogs and the letters, but it will have the holes for the fogs. You could use those for ducting for brakes or cooling. We offer a few other grilles that are similar, but certainly not as cool!

I have never heard of 281 Motorsports until now. I may have to start buying from you guys. You have a great selection. Plus, you're CS6/8 enthusiats like myself.

We are also as you may have noticed a Shelby Performance Parts dealer! If you need something, even to talk shop, give us a call!

Very cool. I'm interested in a Saleen Heritage front and you guys seem to be one of the only people to stock them. I have a few dollars to save yet.

LOL, were the only Authorized "Saleen Speedlab" center in So CAL! Our specialty is Shelby's and Saleen's. Let us know when your ready!

• 4 years later...

Hello,

I'm hoping someone is still active on this string. I just picked up an 07 Shelby GT and ordered the grille insert, letters, backing and shell to install. The problem is I could not find the upper grill without the light cut outs. They seem to be oval and not round...I'm looking to black them out, or find a delete insert for the holes.....any suggestions here?

Thanks,

Tom Baratta

tbaratta@mom365.com

201 344 8964

Hello,

I'm hoping someone is still active on this string. I just picked up an 07 Shelby GT and ordered the grille insert, letters, backing and shell to install. The problem is I could not find the upper grill without the light cut outs. They seem to be oval and not round...I'm looking to black them out, or find a delete insert for the holes.....any suggestions here?

Thanks,

Tom Baratta

tbaratta@mom365.com

201 344 8964

Hi Tom,

Not sure if this link helps, but worth a look.

http://www.shelbystore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=terlingua+grill

David

Archived