TEAM SHELBY FORUM

? for GT500 owners and buyers

LSR

That is the design I was hoping we would see in production. I personally don't think we'll see any huge changes cosmetically in the car for 2008, but I hope I'm wrong. if the '08's come out looking like that show car I will be looking for an '08 and selling my '07, assuming it gets here before '08!

Question for GT500 owners and buyers.

Would you have bought the car if it looked like this (pictured below)?

The picture/design was one of many sent to Ford for hopes of building the car to simular looks in 2004.

Does the picture look more nostalgic or better than the current GT500 to you?

Wow, great car. Personally, I like the new Shelby better. There's nothing wrong with that car, it's just I like the production look better. Maybe if the new Shelby got the rear-end treatment that car did, that would be great, but other than that, I prefer the production model.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I would have bought one. I agree with iceman, there should have been some kind of ramair hood on the production model, not aggressive but suttle. The rear lights, I like, it would have distinguished it from the regular mustang. I rather the exhaust positioning on the production model and the front end. I also love the stance more than the production model. My 2 cents. :idea:

Archived