TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need a big favor from all members!!

69boss429

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

The Meguiars Wax Co. is having a contest and the winner will have their car shipped to Las Vegas to be on display for a week in their booth at the 2007 SEMA Show.

My car"the Boss" is currently in 6th place and we need some more votes.

If you want to help out please send me a private message with your first name and email address.I will foreward a personal invitation to vote.Since we are all Mustang fans here give it a 10!

Contest ends at midnight Dec 31 2006

Thanks for your help!

post-2941-1167491849_thumb.jpg

post-2941-1167491849_thumb.jpg

The Meguiars Wax Co. is having a contest and the winner will have their car shipped to Las Vegas to be on display for a week in their booth at the 2007 SEMA Show.

If you want to help out please send me a private message with your first name and email address.I will foreward a personal invitation to vote.Since we are all Mustang fans here give it a 10!

Thanks for your help!

PM sent

Thanks for your help!

PM sent...

Wish you told us a wee bit earlier....

I don't think that's to big of a problem,the official rules say that the top 25 cars with the highest vote count(we are #6) are submitted to the Meguiars employees for them to narrow it down to the 5 cars they deem worthy,then on to Barry Meguiar to pick #1

I hope he is an old school Mustang fan,that's all that counts!

Archived