TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Rides New Stance

Oh8SnakeDriver

I finally got around to getting rid of the 4X4 stance. Went with the FRPP FR3SVT Handling pack. Should have done this along time ago! While I was in the modding mood I also had the Shelby (C&R) Radiator and Heat Exchanger installed. These are so nice it's almost a shame to hide them under the bodywork! A Big shout out to Vann for his killer products :happy feet: They are 1ST class. While I'm at it a big thanks to Deans Performance in Saint Charles, Illinois. They did the install of both the Handling Pack and the Radiator and Heat Exchanger. Here's a couple of pic's:

IMG_0757.jpgIMG_0756-1.jpgIMG_0754.jpg

Mike

Looks great! Hopefully will get FRPP performance pack, handling pack, and short throw shifter installed on mine this month. Really like the stance - bet it really handles nice.

What tires are you using?

Looks great, Have you noticed a difference with the new heat exchanger and radiator? These cars seem to have a lot of heat soak! I have been considering the same mod.

Really can't tell yet. Still running the stock SuperCharger, Just getting ready for my next mod, a Whipple 2.9. I have been told that this will keep me from any heat soak issues now and in the future, so I say go for it you won't be sorry!.

Mike

I love it!! :yahoo:

Did you duct tape the side skirts?

Not sure what you mean by " duct tape the side skirts"? If your asking about the darker spots on the rocker panels under the front of the door, it's wet as I had just washed her.

Mike

Looks great! Hopefully will get FRPP performance pack, handling pack, and short throw shifter installed on mine this month. Really like the stance - bet it really handles nice.

What tires are you using?

dsublett,

Handles great and I think it rides better than stock too, front shocks are at setting a 2 and the rears are at setting 3. Stock wheels and tires for now.

Mike

dsublett,

Handles great and I think it rides better than stock too, front shocks are at setting a 2 and the rears are at setting 3. Stock wheels and tires for now.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Still waiting to get in the shop for installation - I'll let you know how it goes.

Dwight

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what you mean by " duct tape the side skirts"? If your asking about the darker spots on the rocker panels under the front of the door, it's wet as I had just washed her.

Mike

:doh:

She's super sexy

Van,

Hey thanks, My cars on life support for the winter (Battery Tender), 21 degrees outside guess you could say it's real cool!!! Looking forward to spring, then it's 2.9 Whipple time can't hardly wait!! I really miss hearing the fans when I pull into the garage. Love your Radiator and Heat Exchanger, looking forwards to giving them a good work out.

Mike

Van,

Hey thanks, My cars on life support for the winter (Battery Tender), 21 degrees outside guess you could say it's real cool!!! Looking forward to spring, then it's 2.9 Whipple time can't hardly wait!! I really miss hearing the fans when I pull into the garage. Love your Radiator and Heat Exchanger, looking forwards to giving them a good work out.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Hopefully Winter will be quick and you can get out there and exercise that beast!

Archived