TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby Exterior/Interior combinations produced

cobramustang1993

Does anyone know how we can obtain production numbers on how many of each interior trim colors were produced during the 2007 Shelby GT Production Run......I was told that Ford would have those numbers, but how do we obtain them???....I believe there were 3 interior trim colors-Black(Charcoal),Gray, and Tan..........Perhaps linked up with the exterior colors.....Thanks to anyone who can help..................

i don,t know how many were susposed to be, but my 07 sgt had gray cloth interior. i only heard of one other with gray cloth. demom666

Demon

when i was shopping i had found 2 cloth interior cars, one in indiana and the other in virginia. its a rare option as is the tan interior.

Cobra

this would be good info to know and it would be nice to know which cars had the IUP option.

Laurence

Does anyone know how we can obtain production numbers on how many of each interior trim colors were produced during the 2007 Shelby GT Production Run......I was told that Ford would have those numbers, but how do we obtain them???....I believe there were 3 interior trim colors-Black(Charcoal),Gray, and Tan..........Perhaps linked up with the exterior colors.....Thanks to anyone who can help..................

Roger (Rosssvt) posted all the interior colors and numbers made in another post. Do a search under interior colors and you should find it. I think 2007 white sgt with auto transmission and tan interior was the least produced at 14, black auto with tan was 19. Not sure about cloth interiors but I'm sure very low.

Dave

Archived