TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby bought out ???

ulfv8

I placed an order & when I went into my account were you are suppose to be able to track it but it wouldn`t work. E-mailed the store but got noresponse, just seems there is little ,to no communication. Robert I take it the phone number you posted is the T.S store number & is it posted anywhere ?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have taken your car home and then wait for the dealer to call you when the stripes come in? I'm not sure I would want to leave my car at a dealership for any length of time, things have a way of happening.

Good luck with the stripes. Hope they arrive soon for you.

Steve

That's what is happening with me. I submitted a claim back in September for stripes, and am still waiting. The dealer won't take responsibility of my car until the stripes arrive and I wouldn't leave it with them any ways unless they are ready to do the work.

I still don't know why it would take so long for stripes???? :headscratch: What could possibly take so long? Are they coming by foot from China???

I could see a couple of weeks, maybe, but several months. Come on... :banghead: What gives?

Hopefully they get here before the bash or there will be one sh :censored:y looking SGT there.

Dan

My car went in for the hood oxidizing issue(the paint was bubbling up around the lip of the hood). As I seen on alot of 2005-2008 Mustang doing this. The dealer had to replaced the hood. They called me and told me they have all the parts in, bring the car in and it will be done in a week. This was told to me over the phone, so I have no documentation. I get a call from them telling me they need to send the hood scoop back because there are no holes drilled in it. Ok not a problem. They call me a week later telling me they are waiting on stripes and they are on backorder and will not be produced until Dec.11. They are being made in California and take 3 days to ship. I did have time to run over to the dealer and they still didnt have my hood on the car cause they want to put the stripes on it with the hood off. My factory hood was sent back to Ford. I dont have time to argue with them just want my car done right.

Sorry about spelling, i'm not a english major :headscratch:

My car went in for the hood oxidizing issue(the paint was bubbling up around the lip of the hood). As I seen on alot of 2005-2008 Mustang doing this. The dealer had to replaced the hood. They called me and told me they have all the parts in, bring the car in and it will be done in a week. This was told to me over the phone, so I have no documentation. I get a call from them telling me they need to send the hood scoop back because there are no holes drilled in it. Ok not a problem. They call me a week later telling me they are waiting on stripes and they are on backorder and will not be produced until Dec.11. They are being made in California and take 3 days to ship. I did have time to run over to the dealer and they still didnt have my hood on the car cause they want to put the stripes on it with the hood off. My factory hood was sent back to Ford. I dont have time to argue with them just want my car done right.

Sorry about spelling, i'm not a english major :headscratch:

Wait wait wait.... :stop:

They want to put the stripes on the hood even with it off the car?

:hysterical2: WTF

talk about :redcard:

good luck

I placed an order & when I went into my account were you are suppose to be able to track it but it wouldn`t work. E-mailed the store but got noresponse, just seems there is little ,to no communication. Robert I take it the phone number you posted is the T.S store number & is it posted anywhere ?

http://www.shelbystore.com/aboutus.asp

Archived